• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2nd worst margin of defeat ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best comment I heard tonight:

Dude 1: I was hoping for a close game!
Dude 2: It was close, we were close to 0 and they were close to 100!

Wow. The players aren't nearly as fragile as you are. Not win another game? Really?

How long is TA expected to be out? Anyone have any idea? I think Minnesota and Iowa are losses for sure. MD is a tossup at this point but we would probably beat Rutgers with me at QB.

Talent wise they lost to tOSU by 4 and could have won in the 4th quarter! Troll
Talent wise they lost to tOSU by 4 and could have won in the 4th quarter! Troll
Bull****. Says more about preparation and coaching. NU isn't 59 points poorer than them. Anyone with a freaking pulse knew OSU was going to come to play tonight. Had to have something to counter with. They didn't. Game over.

How long is TA expected to be out? Anyone have any idea? I think Minnesota and Iowa are losses for sure. MD is a tossup at this point but we would probably beat Rutgers with me at QB.

I bet he's practicing Monday. I don't think he suffered a concussion.

Bull****. Says more about preparation and coaching. NU isn't 59 points poorer than them. Anyone with a freaking pulse knew OSU was going to come to play tonight. Had to have something to counter with. They didn't. Game over.
My point exactly. Talent wise we are fine! It's the tangible's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back