• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2nd worst margin of defeat ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo didn't recruit very well. Lots of holes on this team at key positions. We've got a few guys starting that might not start at FCS schools. This is what happens when that meets 4 and 5 star talent at every position.

I'm not sure this team will win another game this season even if TA is back soon. I think tonight pretty much shattered any confidence they may have gained by taking Wiscy to OT.

Are we aspiring to be a 6-3 fringe top 25 team like fsu?
No. Pointing out good teams can get lit up under the right circumstances. I didnt say great teams. NU isn't a great team but a good team. Look at the Baylor vs TCU game today. Baylor was just outside the Top 10 and got boat raced by an unranked TCU.

It's not like we've seen a significant recruiting uptick under this staff. More hype for sure, but rankings are about the same. Ohio State is more talented, but not 59 points more talented.
Great point... Most of the improvement has been with the fans perception. Right now, from a football standpoint, I've seen nothing to lead me to believe things are improving.

No. Pointing out good teams can get lit up under the right circumstances. I didnt say great teams. NU isn't a great team but a good team. Look at the Baylor vs TCU game today. Baylor was just outside the Top 10 and got boat raced by an unranked TCU.
Fair assessment

Bo didn't recruit very well. Lots of holes on this team at key positions. We've got a few guys starting that might not start at FCS schools. This is what happens when that meets 4 and 5 star talent at every position.

I'm not sure this team will win another game this season even if TA is back soon. I think tonight pretty much shattered any confidence they may have gained by taking Wiscy to OT.
Wow. The players aren't nearly as fragile as you are. Not win another game? Really?

This is a pretty silly assessment from top to bottom.

Uh, no, we were out-talented tonight, pure and simple
Talent wise we beat NW AND PLAYED WISKY TO ot. Not the issue! I think the stress of the all that has happened with this team over the last 2 years showed it's ugly head. We can play with tOSU.

If TA can play, I think NU wins out, barring key injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back