• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 DE Jordan Ochoa commits.

Complete break out season this year so he wasn't on a lot of radars. Went from 6 solo tackles and 58 assisted tackles as a junior to 42 solo and 19 assisted. Not to mention went from 2 sacks in 10 games as a junior to 9 sacks as a senior. Raw talent that has a great frame for development is why it's a huge get
Almost sounds like they changed the criteria for solo tackle versus assisted. The junior year numbers seem like a strange ratio of solo to assisted.

Anybody know the level of competition? That was some of the worst blocking I’ve ever seen. He certainly has great instincts and athleticism. So I’m in no way knocking him but geez the guys trying to block him where pathetic
Welcome to the recruiting board ;)

Really makes it a challenge to gage these guys playing against high school competition. A but like the nfl draft combine, track meets tells ya just about as much as game tapes…..

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back