• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 DE Jordan Ochoa commits.

Why is this a HUGE GET ? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but please share. Did u see this kid play ?
His other offers wouldn't suggest as much, but sometimes guys miss 6 games due to an ankle sprain, and the offers fall away.
We have seen plenty of guys succeed who didn't do any summer camps, which is where huge exposure happens.

Last edited:
Rhule's recruiting methods provide an interesting mix of high profile players (e.g. Kaelin, Raiola) and kids almost nobody has heard of before Nebraska identified them. The latter category is intriguing and tells you how thoroughly and, I think uniquely, they scour films and whatever resources they have available. They've had an unusual amount of success in the past with that group and I hope this young man finds similar success with Nebraska.

Why is this a HUGE GET ? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but please share. Did u see this kid play ?
His other offers wouldn't suggest as much, but sometimes guys miss 6 games due to an ankle sprain, and the offers fall away.
We have seen plenty of guys succeed who didn't do any summer camps, which is where huge exposure happens.
Complete break out season this year so he wasn't on a lot of radars. Went from 6 solo tackles and 58 assisted tackles as a junior to 42 solo and 19 assisted. Not to mention went from 2 sacks in 10 games as a junior to 9 sacks as a senior. Raw talent that has a great frame for development is why it's a huge get

Because EVERY commitment is a huge get.

Where have you been? Certainly not in the recruiting thread.

:Sarcasm:

p.s. Frank was also being sarcastic

Last edited:

The hugeness of this get cannot be understated, as we both know

By the time this thread is finished, the understated hugeness will be overstated . . . in a huge way.

A 1 Huge.jpg

Anybody know the level of competition? That was some of the worst blocking I’ve ever seen. He certainly has great instincts and athleticism. So I’m in no way knocking him but geez the guys trying to block him where pathetic
I was thinking the same thing, but I trust in Rhule. We certainly don't want to recruit any of those tackles :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back