• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

For anyone in the "know" (or an educated guess based on first-hand observation): What is Elijah Jeudy's weight? Jeudy is listed on some sites as 300 lbs but he doesn't look it in this video. I thought he was brought in to be an interior d-lineman.

Last edited:

For anyone in the "know" (or an educated guess based on first-hand observation): What is Elijah Jeudy's weight? Jeudy is listed on some sites as 300 lbs but he doesn't look it in this video. I thought he was brought in to be an interior d-lineman.
It does look like he's slimmed down a bit, but that is a good thing as this defense is about attacking, stunting, shooting gaps. You won't see a ton of 2 gap responsibilities when it comes to Jeudy. He was never built or intended to be a Hutmacher when they recruited him. He's an athlete. Someone who was highly recruited because he was a disrupter.

Last edited:
Listed at 6'3" 295, there's no way he's any more than 265 currently. Give this man Corey Campbell a raise. Now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back