• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Fall Preseason Camp::Last Day Of Fall Camp: 24 August Practice No Media

Money matters but I suspect the reason he’s leaving NU isn’t primarily for monetary reasons.

We can agree to disagree as I think it's a big part of the decision
Not agreeing or disagreeing either way. However there have been many studies that show money is usually low on the list of reasons people leave a job. Unhappy with your boss is #1 in most polls. Also $965,000 and $1.1 million is not a huge difference.

Not agreeing or disagreeing either way. However there have been many studies that show money is usually low on the list of reasons people leave a job. Unhappy with your boss is #1 in most polls. Also $965,000 and $1.1 million is not a huge difference.

Look at the rest of the compensation.

Highly doubt Carter was unhappy at Nebraska

I think 2021 was a good year .. 20+% of the receptions by TEs.

When you’re trotting 2AM, his 63% Completion percentage and 1.6 TD to INT ratio out there … you certainly aren’t getting Caleb Williams or Tua Tagoviola.

I don’t disagree that we’ve underutilized TEs but you could say that about WRs and RBs as well. There are 3 TEs from the SF era currently active in the NFL. Now maybe that’s in spite of SF but their success relative to the NFL is better than other positions in the SF era.
Adrian also had statistically the worst offensive line in the FBS in 2021

When will be a coach smart enough to just ignore the stupid coaching staffs and just listen to the message board posters?
You see it all the time in football. When a QB runs out of bounds or takes an unnecessary sack. If he throws the ball away it kills his completion percentage. But it could very well save the drive.

I watched the third installment of the "A look N" last night. A few things that jumped out to me was how young some of the players look now. I have noticed this for a while in college football. I don't know if it is because I got older. But when I look at old photos of teams in the 70s and 80s they look like men in the face. Now they look like kids.

OK onto the football. I know they show us some of these scenes where they move the camera and it is tough to judge, but Gabe has a shot at being a solid B1G running back. He looked great. Also, we have a secondary. Wow do we have a secondary.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back