• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Super Class Waiver Expected Next Month

True, but the answer to all problems is to change coaches. At least that's the solution for many.
I wouldn't say many think the solution is changing coaches per se. Many people, rightfully IMO, are concerned Frost isn't going to be able to get it done. He's not exactly improving year to year on the field and we're seeing so many of the same mistakes.

I appreciate the optimism but even you know we are struggling to get visitors to even come to Lincoln right now. We can lament all we want about why we are last in the conference currently and sitting about 70th nationally but the fact of the matter is we’re not garnering much interest from high school kids right now.
Who says we would use ALL those additional 7 spots on high school kids? JC's and portal players would be eligible, to, from what I gather. And we are seeing how good these portal/transfer players have been for us.

Who says we would use ALL those additional 7 spots on high school kids? JC's and portal players would be eligible, to, from what I gather. And we are seeing how good these portal/transfer players have been for us.
Regarding our transfer portal success, Toure has been good. Stepp and Kolarevic have contributed some but have not yet made a significant impact.

Manning is doing good when on the field.
Falck, though a walk-on, is also making an impact. I'm loving Franke's kick-offs for the most part, and I think Connor Culp got his brain stuff worked out. I expect to see more of Tyreke Johnson as the year goes on as well. I can't believe the impact that Chancellor Brewington made while another transfer, Vokolek, was out.

eeyore.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back