• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 New Offers Going Out

Ephesians Prysock ATH, Brennan Thompson ATH, Larry Turner-Gooden Ath, Brayden Miller OT, Rasheed Lovelace DT, Shawn Murphy OLB, Trequan Fegans S
We need Ephesians Prysock. I know nothing about him other than the name, but I cannot fathom a guy named "Ephesians" could possibly be unathletic. The fact that he's listed as an "Athlete" would bear that out.

Go get him!

We need Ephesians Prysock. I know nothing about him other than the name, but I cannot fathom a guy named "Ephesians" could possibly be unathletic. The fact that he's listed as an "Athlete" would bear that out.

Go get him!
Sadly there are no recruits named Ecclesiastes listed in 24/7 right now.
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
Can't wait for football season.

Go get him!

Like you, I was struck by the name when i saw it. Kind if like Wonderful Mounds.

I wonder if his mother named him after the Bible book?

Like you, I was struck by the name when i saw it. Kind if like Wonderful Mounds.

I wonder if his mother named him after the Bible book?
I can't imagine any other inspiration. Fwiw, I've visited the ancient ruins of Ephesus in modern-day southeastern Turkey. It's a mind-boggling place.

I can't imagine any other inspiration. Fwiw, I've visited the ancient ruins of Ephesus in modern-day southeastern Turkey. It's a mind-boggling place.

I'm envious. I have a deep interest in the ancient world and would love to visit but my wife is only interested in the food in Italy.

I'm envious. I have a deep interest in the ancient world and would love to visit but my wife is only interested in the food in Italy.
Use food as your excuse then. If she likes Italian food, the entire Mediterranean world beckons. Turkish food is amazing, but so is Greek, Lebanese, and so on. Send me a P.M. if you want more info about trip ideas.

Nolan Ziegler WR, 6'4/200 Grand Rapids, MI 33
Kevin Thomas WR, 6'3/184 Haverford, PA
Tyrell Henry WR, 6'0/165 Roseville, MI
Edwin Kolege ILB

Last edited:
Gabe Dindy SDE, Brodie Tagaloa TE, Lamar Washington OLB, Chris McClellan SDE

Last edited:
With names like EPHESIANS and TREQUAN, we have to "pull the trigger," and get them aboard, for all of us "wordsmiths!"

Geo PArmani Winfield WR, Pettaway RB, Emmanuel Henderson RB, Ahmarian Granger WR, Travious Latham WR, Rashad McKinley WR, Jalen Moss WR, Jaden Mangham ATH, Issac Thompson ATH,

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back