• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

I'd be interested to know why a team cannot purchase an extra 25-45 tests from the same company. Its just saying thanks for the allotted amount but we really want everyone tested so we're buying some extras.
Just goes to show you it was never really about player safety. if we want to pay out of pocket for 300 extra. What business is that of the B1G.

E-Mail sent out yesterday

We will have zoom availability with the Husker offense tomorrow, expected to start at 11:45 a.m. Offensive coordinator Matt Lubick, two assistant coaches and two players will be available. There’s a chance the time could change slightly.

Just goes to show you it was never really about player safety. if we want to pay out of pocket for 300 extra. What business is that of the B1G.
I'd like to see the exact verbiage, possible loophole? Say the "Program" isn't allowed to purchase extras...what about a booster that isn't directly tied to the program.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back