• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

Great to see Reimer getting a scholarship this early. He's been my surprise pick to win a starting job, and likely will play starter level snaps this year, IMO

Like this quote also "Position coach Barrett Ruud on Luke Reimer: "He's about as athletic as any guy on our team." Compares Reimer to Luke McCaffrey in terms of athleticism. "

I like pulling this number out - Reimer ran a 7.05 wind aided 60 yard dash at the Bulldog Track and Field Challenge and finished second to a guy who ran a 7.04 -- that guy? Avante Dickerson.

Reimer's a real deal athlete

I’m excited about Falck and the return of Warner. From what i’m hearing Omar Manning isn’t practicing and may not even be going to class anymore.

Don’t be surprised if there’s news later this week on him no longer being with the team.

I’m excited about Falck and the return of Warner. From what i’m hearing Omar Manning isn’t practicing and may not even be going to class anymore.

Don’t be surprised if there’s news later this week on him no longer being with the team.

Do you have a link?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back