• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

He must have seen the first page of this thread, because that's how I had it listed yesterday. Maybe, I should just go put an :Nsmilie: next to his name and make this easier for him.

Ha ha

Still scheduled to OV to Ames next weekend..we shall see

This is his third trip in the past couple of months

Mom came with him last time

One to keep an eye on for sure

Turner Corcoran, Zavier Betts, Alex Conn, and Peter Costelli (2021) all expected to be unofficial visitors on June 21

We
Ha ha

Still scheduled to OV to Ames next weekend..we shall see

This is his third trip in the past couple of months

Mom came with him last time

One to keep an eye on for sure
This is going to be a tough pull from Iowa State. Both mom and dad are grads and all 4 of his brothers went to ISU (no athletics). This would be a huge win if he end's up in Lincoln.

Last edited:
We

This is going to be a tough pull from Iowa State. Both mom and dad are grads and all 4 of his brothers went to ISU (no athletics). This would be a huge win if he end up in Lincoln.

Understand but all the Mannings went to Mississippi except Peyton who wanted to go his own way. So it happens. Maybe we get lucky like that

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back