• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

If Danielson Ike is taking an unofficial, that's a pretty good sign. It'd be his 3rd trip to Lincoln since the spring with an OV still to use to make a potential 4th trip. Gotta like your chances. I hafta say, though, it's a red flag that he supposedly showed up on his latest visit in June weighing 75 pounds more than his Rivals profile says.

2019 OT Brant Banks from Texas to Akron weekend and 2021 OT Hayden Conner to Illinois weekend.

Nebraska is looking at Banks as a defensive end.

Also, Conner's teammate plans to accompany him when he visits - which is great news on two fronts. First of all, I think Conner ends up a Husker. He's had strong interest since Riley started recruiting him. He's visited multiple times and has grown even more interested in the Huskers since visiting after the coaching change.

The second reason being his teammate is Bryce Foster, who is ranked #29 in the Top 100.

No disrespect to guys like Michael Lynn or Matthew Anderson - both are intriguing developmental prospects, but if Frost wants Nebraska and the pipeline to get back to resembling what he remembers as a player, he's going to need to sign his fair share of kids like Bryce Benhart, Turner Corcoran, Andrew Gentry, Nash Hutmacher, Reece Atteberry, Hayden Conner and Bryce Foster over the next couple classes.

Those above names are all radius kids who have offers and have expressed strong interest. Many have already visited, but if I'm not mistaken, all of them plan to soon. Frost will get the skill players for his offense, no doubt about it. But if Nebraska is going to get to a truly Big Ten contending level, they'll need to sign kids like this.

Last edited:
Nebraska is looking at Banks as a defensive end.

Also, Conner's teammate plans to accompany him when he visits - which is great news on two fronts. First of all, I think Conner ends up a Husker. He's had strong interest since Riley started recruiting him. He's visited multiple times and has grown even more interested in the Huskers since visiting after the coaching change.

The second reason being his teammate is Bryce Foster, who is ranked #29 in the Top 100.

No disrespect to guys like Michael Lynn or Matthew Anderson - both are intriguing developmental prospects, but if Frost wants Nebraska and the pipeline to get back to resembling what he remembers as a player, he's going to need to sign his fair share of kids like Bryce Benhart, Turner Corcoran, Andrew Gentry, Nash Hutmacher, Reece Atteberry, Hayden Conner and Bryce Foster over the next couple classes.

Those above names are all radius kids who have offers and have expressed strong interest. Many have already visited, but if I'm not mistaken, all of them plan to soon. Frost will get the skill players for his offense, no doubt about it. But if Nebraska is going to get to a truly Big Ten contending level, they'll need to sign kids like this.
Absolutely agree with this. Thanks for the heads up about Banks....I had OT stuck on the brain because of Conner and because I would like to see some good OTs get on that line.

Last edited:
BTW, Nebraska got the okay from the NCAA. Bryce Benhart will be in Lincoln this weekend.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back