• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

Hey @N2FL , help me out with this if you can. How did these guys go on OVs in the summer if their senior year of school hasn't officially started for them, yet. Did they all get waivers? I know it was mentioned that Nebraska was requesting a waiver for Bryce Benhart to take his OV on the first weekend against Akron since his 1st day of school was the next week.

I believe it has something to do with the calendar starting over. I think those visits counted toward the previous year's allotment of official visits.

I believe it has something to do with the calendar starting over. I think those visits counted toward the previous year's allotment of official visits.
I get the allotment of visits for the calendar year....but the recruits being referred to were not seniors when those visits were taken.

Huskers showing some love to 3-Star S Cornelius Nunn, Florida, Commit to Syracuse on 6/23/18

https://247sports.com/Player/Cornelius-Nunn-46046547/

I've touched on this kid before. Really like him. Won't stay committed to Syracuse. Looks like he could flip to Miami. Had serious interest in Nebraska during the late spring but committed to Syracuse in June during an OV just before the dead period. Nebraska circling back isn't a surprise. They need to get him to visit.

I've touched on this kid before. Really like him. Won't stay committed to Syracuse. Looks like he could flip to Miami. Had serious interest in Nebraska during the late spring but committed to Syracuse in June during an OV just before the dead period. Nebraska circling back isn't a surprise. They need to get him to visit.
Get him here and he will forget about the Syracuse visit.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back