• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2018 Bookie Radley-Hiles update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well geez, now I feel nupid.
That's how I felt, too. I wonder how a word like that comes to be? It's not faster to say it, but it has one fewer letter, so I guess it would quicker to type. But why not "tupid"? Or just stick with "dumb"?

Kids these days are fram.

That's how I felt, too. I wonder how a word like that comes to be? It's not faster to say it, but it has one fewer letter, so I guess it would quicker to type. But why not "tupid"? Or just stick with "dumb"?

Kids these days are fram.

Now you are going to make me look that up, aren't you?

Now you are going to make me look that up, aren't you?
You know, when I typed it, I was basically trying to come up with a nonsense word that sounds like it should mean something. Turns out, it means "forward" or "ahead" in some old northern European languages. So, it really actually applies perfectly in the context that I gave it. And here I thought it only had to do with oil filters.

You know, when I typed it, I was basically trying to come up with a nonsense word that sounds like it should mean something. Turns out, it means "forward" or "ahead" in some old northern European languages. So, it really actually applies perfectly in the context that I gave it. And here I thought it only had to do with oil filters.

:Biggrin:

I also found it in the urban dictionary as meaning "unwanted messages sent to you from friends". A combination of the words "Friend" and "Spam". Go figure.

1ZVjx_s-200x150.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back