• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 MLB

10464218_10154263320520431_6241616349984624771_n.jpg
CONGRATS HOUSTON, YOU'VE EARNED IT!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS HOUSTON!!!! YOU DESERVE THIS CHAMPIONSHIP.....
YOU EARNED IT OUTRIGHT!!!!! CHEERS!!!!

I don't give two shits about baseball, but it's hard not to get caught up in the emotion of the win. These guys have been working for that since they were little kids, and I love seeing the raw emotion come out at the winning moment.

Is Justin Verlander the luckiest guy on Earth? He wins the WS and gets to go home and bang Kate Upton? Not fair.

Yep, I thought everything lined up for a dodger win but what I thought was Houstons weakness, their bullpen, did a fantastic job tonight.
Their "bull-pen" were mostly starting pitchers...

What I liked was AJ Hinch showed a lot of faith in his pitchers. He let them work themselves out of trouble through out the playoffs. Of course necessity is the mother of invention (or make a virtue out of necessity). I have always hated the over thinking of most managers in managing their pitching. The endless pitching changes that lead to hour long innings.

Hmmm... just looked up AJ. Only 43 and a native of Waverly, IA. Gots those good Iowa roots!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back