• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 MLB

Just got back from trick or treating with the granddaughter. Nice way to finish the evening. Been a great series.
It really has been a great series. I'm really looking forward to one more game. Dodgers now just need 3 outs to make it a full 7. GO BLUE!!!

DODGERS force game 7. 3 - 1 final. Here is to a great, xtra inning game tomorrow. GO BLUE!!!

I'm just going to go ahead and say.....
CONGRATS TO THE HOUSTON ASTROS!!!!
2017 World Series Champions**.

They will have absolutely earned their franchises very first World Series Championship.
Looking good so far.:thumbsup:
SHADDUP!!!

** This is of course, if the game stays as it's now going. LA isn't showing anything through the first 5 innings, literally nothing. Of course, the way this series has gone, who knows, but I believe it's already over.

I'm just going to go ahead and say.....
CONGRATS TO THE HOUSTON ASTROS!!!!
2017 World Series Champions**.

They will have absolutely earned their franchises very first World Series Championship.

SHADDUP!!!

** This is of course, if the game stays as it's now going. LA isn't showing anything through the first 5 innings, literally nothing. Of course, the way this series has gone, who knows, but I believe it's already over.
I wouldn't give it to the Astros just yet. Bullpens have been crushed far too often this series to feel safe with an inning to go let alone three.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back