• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2017 4 star WR Jaevon McQuitty is 'N' (Silent Commit For Weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
​Wooooo!!!!!

oJlP6lJ.gif

C

Last edited:

He is 6'2" so you should be very happy about that.

C

Lol. Alright though, I get it he is skeptical about pretty much everything. But I do only find it fair to point out on post 114 he himself called it a fantastic addition and very encouraging.

Last edited:
Lol. Alright though, I get it he is skeptical about pretty much everything. But I do only find it fair to point out on post 114 he himself called it a fantastic addition and very encouraging.

All I see is "Bite me." But yeah, he should see it as a good addition since the guy fits his requirements.

Edit: Post 112 and yes I saw that.

C

Last edited:

You bring it on yourself, man. Your comments are negative more often than not. I don't expect you, or anyone, to always be positive but.... 60% percent of the time, you're negative every time.

Edit: I get being skeptical of the coaches accepting a commitment from a kid that has low, or no, stars but don't you think that these coaches have at least some idea about what they're doing when it comes to evaluations? I'm not sure that they care about stars, if the kid fits what they're looking for in a prospect, and they want him on the team, then it shouldn't matter what he is rated.....until he's a senior and hasn't done anything on the team, then you can go back and say "see, stars matter".:Biggrin:
Because I don't shoot my wad over every single recruit Riley brings in, or buy-in to the incessant hype about what a great coach Riley is? No matter what, not every recruit is going to be an all conference player. Half these recruits will not contribute anything on the field, and rankings do matter to lots of fans.

You want incessant positivity, go read G and Suhperman's post. I'll start waxing ebullient when there's a reason to. I have to see a season which exceeds 2008 - 2014 before that will happen.

Meanwhile, the rest of you can pretend that everything is back to the Osborne era despite the evidence to the contrary.

Because I don't shoot my wad over every single recruit Riley brings in, or buy-in to the incessant hype about what a great coach Riley is? No matter what, not every recruit is going to be an all conference player. Half these recruits will not contribute anything on the field, and rankings do matter to lots of fans.

You want incessant positivity, go read G and Suhperman's post. I'll start waxing ebullient when there's a reason to. I have to see a season which exceeds 2008 - 2014 before that will happen.

Meanwhile, the rest of you can pretend that everything is back to the Osborne era despite the evidence to the contrary.

This thread seems to be about a announcing that a highly regarded recruit has committed to the Huskers.

Ya....I owe him an apology....didn't see his earlier post. Sorry SCR...:salute:

Wrong, as usual. I've been plenty critical of this staff. I'm just not a crotchety old man who feels the need to drop turds in every thread because I was so wrong about the last guy. There are plenty of reasons to be optimistic, at least for those of us who aren't looking through jade(d) colored glasses.

It's funny that the guy who always used to put down TO to prop up Bo is now claiming that everyone feels it's the Osborne era again. Nobody has ever said or suggested that, and most of us are rational enough to realize that it will probably never happen again in our lifetimes. LOL

Last edited:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What a GREAT start to the day for the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Huskers?src=hash">#Huskers</a>! Junior Day and Practice #4, can't beat it! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GBR?src=hash">#GBR</a> ������</p>&mdash; Mike Riley (@Coach_Riley) <a href="https://twitter.com/Coach_Riley/status/708679831781638144">March 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That seems a little... Pushing the boundaries with the #4 part.

You need to stop. This thread is about a commit of a very talented WR not about you or anyone else.

I am not going to ask you or anyone else again to stop the tom foolery.

RR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back