• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Winter conditioning seems safe this year

Not sure, but I would rather watch them do squats than ugly ol' football players. :nod:

I wonder if they have better form. :Biggrin:
MUCH...MUCH better form!
I don't think that these gals ever played volleyball for UNL, but I was wondering if anyone would like to evaluate their form on these lifts?
tenor.gif

I don't think that these gals ever played volleyball for UNL, but I was wondering if anyone would like to evaluate their form on these lifts?
tenor.gif

Straight legged deads and she appears to be doing a fairly good job. That's either a 10lb cross fit weight or a fake weight....but I'm OK with it. Excellent. We need more samples to be sure, but I think she's aight.

OK. I puke nearly every time I read one of your posts, regardless of how much weight is on the bar or how far forward my knees go.

Run along now.
Oh no, I'm going to hang in here waiting to hear more of the expertise posters like you have to share. It just doesn't get any better or funnier. You know it all...right?

Last edited:
At least he doesn't pretend to be some expert poker player. Tee hee.
Well, you don't need to believe me but I play very well, though much less often since I've "retired" from the game. Besides, I can't remember the last time I brought the subject up here...interesting that it is on your mind. FYI, I now do mostly horse race betting and college football betting. Those are my primary gambling focus now...not enough time for poker, which requires a lot of travel.

Last edited:
Well, you don't need to believe me but I play very well, though much less often since I've "retired" from the game. Besides, I can't remember the last time I brought the subject up here...interesting that it is on your mind. FYI, I now do mostly horse race betting and college football betting. Those are my primary gambling focus now...not enough time for poker, which requires a lot of travel.

I'm just messing with you.

Holy cow. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:
Oh no, I'm going to hang in here waiting to hear more of the expertise posters like you have to share. It just doesn't get any better or funnier. You know it all...right?

Lovely. Well at least I'll have that to look forward to.

Know it all? Me? No. I know what I know and try to learn along the way. The rest I read, watch and listen. I don't tend to say much of anything about subjects I don't have any experience in or direct knowledge of. Keeps things simpler.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back