• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Guatamala International Friendly Game Thread

Yeah, but you have been raking RR & me over the coals for doing the same thing......

I am not trying to start crap, just pointing out the similarities. No hard feelings. :Biggrin:

No. I have not raked you or him over the coals for questioning his moves. I've raked you two over the coals for CONSTANTLY dwelling on the negative and bashing him at every opportunity.

Huge difference. I've been critical of some moves of his (Jones for example)...but it's the non-stop, look-for-every-opportunity-to-bash-him....

Nope Philly....very impressive young player....have to admit I'm really surprised he did not get a run out...hell he did not dress.....I would have played him over Wondo...he has a real future with the national team....Wondo is a cup of coffee guy....

Plays for RSL?

No. I have not raked you or him over the coals for questioning his moves. I've raked you two over the coals for CONSTANTLY dwelling on the negative and bashing him at every opportunity.

Huge difference. I've been critical of some moves of his (Jones for example)...but it's the non-stop, look-for-every-opportunity-to-bash-him....

Tell you what. Find a negative post by me, and I will own up to it. Your definition of negative is apparently far different than mine.

I don't non-stop, look-for-every-opportunity-to-bash-him. I question moves that aren't conducive to better team play. That is what you did above. I question moves like Jones because he is more of a liability than an asset, yet he gets chance after chance.

Tell you what. Find a negative post by me, and I will own up to it. Your definition of negative is apparently far different than mine.

No. I've pointed them out in the past, and very recently. I'm talking about bashing him in threads that have nothing to do with JK or USA. Why you want to go down this road in such an exciting match I don't know. 6-0 BABY!

Last edited:
No. I've pointed them out in the past, and very recently. I'm talking about bashing him in threads that have nothing to do with JK or USA. Why you want to go down this road in such an exciting match I don't know. 6-0 BABY!

I guess we have to agree to disagree.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back