• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stretch Run Predictions

Everything one slightly less than middling team beats some slightly more than middling team it seems some want to come out and say "woo doggy! that team is hot!" convince yourself all you want that Illinois, PSU and Minnesota are better than average. they aren't. Minnesota maaaaay be...but if so then just barely.

The fact is nobody in the big 10 is anywhere near dominant and therefore, outside of Rutgers beating someone, no result is really all that shocking.

Whether Illinois is "hot" or the overall quality of the Big 10 wasn't the point. Had more to do with the inaccuracy of predictions that the team would somehow quit. It is exceedingly rare at this level for athletes to pack it in and quit. It can happen (See Pitchford, Walter), but it is by far the exception. The resiliency of these guys (whether Illinois, Nebraska or anyone else) to come back from devastating, hard luck losses and keep fighting is remarkable. Just labeling situations as "checking out" and "lame duck" is pretty simplistic and lame, and when inaccurate, worthy of mention.

Whether Illinois is "hot" or the overall quality of the Big 10 wasn't the point. Had more to do with the inaccuracy of predictions that the team would somehow quit. It is exceedingly rare at this level for athletes to pack it in and quit. It can happen (See Pitchford, Walter), but it is by far the exception. The resiliency of these guys (whether Illinois, Nebraska or anyone else) to come back from devastating, hard luck losses and keep fighting is remarkable. Just labeling situations as "checking out" and "lame duck" is pretty simplistic and lame, and when inaccurate, worthy of mention.

Once again, is that all you can bring? Haven't you shamed, humiliated, and embarrassed yourself enough?

Please stop. Please, please stop.

Oh, go watch more basketball, lmao!!!!

Once again, is that all you can bring? Haven't you shamed, humiliated, and embarrassed yourself enough?

Please stop. Please, please stop.

Oh, go watch more basketball, lmao!!!!

Your 11 year old clearly has more maturity than you. You couldn't have been more wrong, and now you can't handle your ineptitude. PM me, and I'll give you my contact info so you can follow me around for a week and see how much basketball I take in, and who I talk to about it.

Your 11 year old clearly has more maturity than you. You couldn't have been more wrong, and now you can't handle your ineptitude. PM me, and I'll give you my contact info so you can follow me around for a week and see how much basketball I take in, and who I talk to about it.

Lol, couldn't have been more wrong? You mean about the NU-Penn State game or the NU-OSU game??? I'm talking Husker basketball here, not Illinois or Maryland. So you continue to post about Illinois and Maryland to cover up the idiocy you posted about NU-Penn State.

P.S. Go watch more basketball, LMAO!!!

Lol, couldn't have been more wrong? You mean about the NU-Penn State game or the NU-OSU game??? I'm talking Husker basketball here, not Illinois or Maryland. So you continue to post about Illinois and Maryland to cover up the idiocy you posted about NU-Penn State.

P.S. Go watch more basketball, LMAO!!!

Good original stuff, LMAO! Lot's of exclamation marks and questions marks! Are you a middle school girl?

3 games to go, well on the way to the 4-2 solid I predicted. Still think Minny is winnable in spite of their good play lately

Glad to see you are focused on me. I have too much on my plate to concern myself with message board stalking, but hey, whatever floats your boat....
Stalker? I am not sure you know what that word means. I am responding to posts made in this forum. Thats how a bbs works. You are in the upper echelon of fail with your gotcha posts but please keep trying.:Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back