• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OKLA ST VS NEBRASKA BASEBALL THREAD - SATURDAY, 4-2-11

Speaking of football. Facilities? Well, I know when Anderson took over he couldn't have taken over a much better situation...and look at them now. 1 series in the big 12 in two years?

It's actually why I give Doc a bit more slack than Anderson. With Doc, it's been garbage in, garbage out.... that's pretty much NU basketball (not an excuse, however). But with Anderson, he truly inherited a gold mine. Easily the best opportunity of any "northern" school... and a stadium and fan base that even most southern schools would die for. Seeing an overflowing Haymarket Park game after game was amazing. Anderson took that and flushed it all down the toilet. He will rank with me as one of the worst coaches in Nebraska sports history....absolutely 100% clueless.

Don't worry, folks... I'll be here all season ranting! :)

Last edited:

Kalkowski at bat

outside, 1-0

called strike, 1-1

outside and low, 2-1

low, 3-1

error on short

Kash on 1st with 2 outs

Farmer at the plate

1-0 count

low, 2-0

called strike, 2-1

ground out to 2nd for the final out

OSU wins 10-0

See everybody tomorrow.

With a 1-4 record now, Huskers are challenging for the enviable position of 9th or 10th in the Big 12, thus ensuring that they can rest on their fat prats during the conference tourny! And MA and Newman can go fishing with TO, instead of worrying about baseball.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back