• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OKLA ST VS NEBRASKA BASEBALL THREAD - SATURDAY, 4-2-11

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Sat Apr 2,2011 2:00 PM (CT) Baseball BSB vs Oklahoma State (Supplied by NET)

Check it out on www.huskers.com

Just found this:

Nebraska and Oklahoma State continue the series Saturday afternoon with a 2:05 p.m. first pitch. The game will be televised statewide on NET and streamed free on Huskers.com. It will also be Hometown Husker Day for Columbus in honor of sophomore infielder Kurt Farmer. :)

Last edited:

sorry HWM, todays weather is gonna be upper 60's to lower 70's partly cloudy, could see some sun at times. winds south to southeast 15 to 25 mph with higher wind gusts! so says the weather people at 10/11 local news, weather, and sports station. could be a pretty nice day today. lets hope the huskers give us a really nice day as well

Take me out to the Ball Game!!!! Might have to see about tickets for this one....Nope...Soccer in Omaha! Just means I can start digging out that mess I call a garage!

Will be out during most of the game but will follow the thread. Here's hoping the pitchers throw strikes and the hitters get plenty of TIMELY composite on the ball.

Had a hard time getting connected with the video!!! I'm a little under the weather, so I'm just gonna watch the game; and, from time to time, I'll drop in.

I'm sure someone will fill in with the necessary info, for those who don't have access to the game with video or audio.

Jon Keller on the mound.

Later. :)

Phillips up next

fouled, 0-1

called strike, 0-2

Come on and let's get the 3rd strike

inside, 1-2

called strike 3

1 down

leadoff hbp - Shines

Phillips
k