• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL playoff thread

Thought this was apropos to the thread, other than having inarguably the best trophy in the world, another signature of hockey I love is the goal songs. I have the generic hockey horn as my ring tone, thought this chap on youtube did a good job of putting together a compilation of the best complete celebratory songs. Not surprised to see Chicago at the top, many would agree, I tend to prefer the Canucks rendition.

[video=youtube;a0-jtQqRU1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-jtQqRU1Y[/video]

Last edited:
Great game 1. Too bad I missed the last goal.......got sleepy. :eek: Hawks showed quite a bit in coming back to win that game.

Pens resigned Malkin for 8 years and $78M.....

They now have to find the space/cash for Letang....in my opinion the guy they can least afford to lose.....they have $21M a year tied up in three players....Crosby, Malkin and Neal...

Dang it Blackhawks, was hoping to see them pull out another overtime win but no such luck. Going to Boston with the series tied 1-1, come on Chicago and win at least one game there.

Wow 6-5, thank goodness Rask had a bad game because Crawford was pitiful, every goal but 1 high glove side...might be a good time for Emery if that trend continues, people forget he was 17-1 in the regular season

Way to go Blackhawks, one game away from the NHL title. Good luck and best wishes for a win in Boston in game 6.

Holy crap what a finish!! 2 goals in 17 seconds with a minute and a half left to clinch it. Unreal! Congrats to the hawks.

Holy crap what a finish!! 2 goals in 17 seconds with a minute and a half left to clinch it. Unreal! Congrats to the hawks.

That was incredible!!!. I was already looking forward to a game 7...then overtime... then I just wanted to see the crowd reactions. Talk about running the gambit of emotions. If it had to happen to any team, best it happened to Boston after how they beat the Leafs. Karma is gonna get ya I guess.

Congrats to the Blackhawks for the Cup and also to both teams for a FANTASTIC series!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back