• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL playoff thread

That was by far the best NHL playoff series I have ever seen. Unbelievable ending. As you can imagine, it sounds like the 4th of July here in the Chicago area.

Haha, one of my friends on Facebook just posted this:

you think Gary Bettman would get the hint that every hockey fan in North America hates him and he should just let someone else present the cup...or maybe he likes getting booed every year idk

Congrats to the Hawks.

Now that was an Awesome ending!! Congrats all you Blackhawk fans. Just read this mourning that Bergeron had broken ribs, separated cartilage and a partially separated shoulder. Hockey players are tough. Bruins did a great job, could of gone either way but destiny was on Chicago's side. Well deserved.

That was incredible!!!. I was already looking forward to a game 7...then overtime... then I just wanted to see the crowd reactions. Talk about running the gambit of emotions. If it had to happen to any team, best it happened to Boston after how they beat the Leafs. Karma is gonna get ya I guess.

Congrats to the Blackhawks for the Cup and also to both teams for a FANTASTIC series!!!

Yeah I know what you mean, Lucic scored, then the hawks failed on the power play, I was already looking towards game 7, then POW, Bickell scores, BANG, Bollind scores, I was sorta in shock, I wanted the hawks to win, have been a fan since I was in my late teens, but that was one of those stunning finishes you remember forever

Haha, one of my friends on Facebook just posted this:

you think Gary Bettman would get the hint that every hockey fan in North America hates him and he should just let someone else present the cup...or maybe he likes getting booed every year idk
Congrats to the Hawks.

I can't stand Bettman, worst commissioner in sports by a wide margin, but I never cared for fans booing him at the cup presentation, takes away from what should be a moment for the players and team.

I can't stand Bettman, worst commissioner in sports by a wide margin, but I never cared for fans booing him at the cup presentation, takes away from what should be a moment for the players and team.

Agree.

Whooooohoooooooooo, way to go Blackhawks, congratulations to Chicago on winning the Stanley Cup. A great series indeed, hats off to Boston who played outstanding hockey and came up just a tad short.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back