• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL playoff thread

Fleury is a complete head case....Vokun has actually done okay for them....but its never a good thing when a veteran backup has to take the baton and lead you to the promise land....

Goalie issues are never a good thing in the playoffs.

Keith to have hearing with NHL

He is a dirty player with a history....but I'm not sure this is worthy of a suspension....I think his history is what is hurting him this time...

Chicago defenseman Duncan Keith will have a disciplinary hearing with the NHL over his high-stick to the face of Kings forward Jeff Carter last night in Los Angeles, according to multiple reports.

The hearing will take place later today. Game 4 of the Western Conference finals goes tomorrow in Los Angeles.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/05/keith-to-have-hearing-with-nhl/

Last edited:
ibvyc5bUI9VLX2.gif

Bruins score less than two minutes in and the goaltending woes continue for the Pens.

I'm sticking my neck out, but Pittsburgh will win this one....

The defense is a real issue....has played putrid in this series...so its not all a goal keeper thing....well at least with Voquin....

Bruins score less than two minutes in and the goaltending woes continue for the Pens.

Last edited:
Vokun has actually played okay in the first period....he has to....they have no other alternative...

Duncan Keith suspended for one game....sounds like Carter got two chipped teeth and 20 stitches fro the face slash....and I suspect Keith's past did not help him either....

After watching Keith again slashing Carter....I changed my mind...that was intentional....suspension earned and it may cost his team a game....

Kunitz ties it up 9 minutes into the second period...

You could see it coming the Pens have dominated this period....they look like themselves again....Vocqun has played very well...the D cost them the goal in the first period...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back