• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #5, (L, 70-52), Tue, 11/20 vs Texas Tech (#20) (4-0), @ KC Sprint Ctr, 8:30pm CT, ESPN2

I'll ask again a different way...is roby too timid to reach his potential?
He needs a coach that doesn’t ask him to do things, he needs to be told. Once he gets in the flow of being more aggressive, he can be someone special. I have a feeling he’s being coached a little soft.

If you kept the team rosters the same but swapped coaches the outcome is reversed. I don't think Beard would tolerate the poor effort we've seen tonight. Maybe it will be a wake up call.
That's a given. Miles will never be accused of being a great coach.

He needs a coach that doesn’t ask him to do things, he needs to be told. Once he gets in the flow of being more aggressive, he can be someone special. I have a feeling he’s being coached a little soft.
I posted earlier that if he was putting up the shots that palmer puts up (quantity) he would be averaging 27. Maybe the % goes down but you get my point. Guys like Palmer don't need to be begged to shoot. I mean roby passed up a wide open 3 with nu needing a bunch of points.

I'm not questioning his heart. But some guys are just too "nice" and I wonder if that's his issue.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back