• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jerry Kill on PJ Fleck

yep,,,,needed some attention I would guess
I'm thinking that he just wanted to say it and get it out there. Kill doesn't seem like the attention-grabbing sort of guy, but looking to call a spade, a spade when it comes to someone who gave his staff the shaft? Yep. I'd probably do the same. I have a hunch that even Osborne would have had a hard time holding things in if asked a direct question about Peterson right after he fired Solich.

I'm thinking that he just wanted to say it and get it out there. Kill doesn't seem like the attention-grabbing sort of guy, but looking to call a spade, a spade when it comes to someone who gave his staff the shaft? Yep. I'd probably do the same. I have a hunch that even Osborne would have had a hard time holding things in if asked a direct question about Peterson right after he fired Solich.

I think you are right, to a point, if Tom would have said anything I think he would have come across different. I said before that Kill talking smack about Minnesota was ok in my opinion, that is a big institution they can handle it, but with the coaching fraternity as small as it is, he could have chose different words than come out the way he did. I am not a real 'PC' person, but Coach Kill could have used a bit more tact, I think, and still made his point.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back