• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jerry Kill on PJ Fleck

He looks like the comedian from Hot Tub Time Machine.

upload_2019-2-23_12-32-37.jpeg

upload_2019-2-23_12-33-9.jpeg

Read that this morning, I am not a big fan of Fleck so I think Kill is right to a point about him, but not sure he should gave gone public with his comments. Now about Kill's comments about Minnesota, different story if he is upset with Minnesota for they way they treated his coaches then I am ok with that.

Yeah. I'd rather Kill took the high road and kept his yap shut. He didn't help anybody by talking out, just showed that he's not much better.

Yeah. I'd rather Kill took the high road and kept his yap shut. He didn't help anybody by talking out, just showed that he's not much better.

I think he was asked a question, so I'll give him a pass to an extent. If he just starts lambasting Mr. Clown Shoes, that's a little different look.

Is this just hyperbole, or do you mean it? If Fleck is as awful as he has been portrayed, Kill merely commenting on it (when asked a question about it) is equal to that? I get that it would be wonderful if everyone had the calm serenity and wisdom of a saint, but how does speaking what I assume he believes to be the truth about a guy who seems less than honorable equate to being the same as that guy, especially when he was asked about it?

Is this just hyperbole, or do you mean it? If Fleck is as awful as he has been portrayed, Kill merely commenting on it (when asked a question about it) is equal to that? I get that it would be wonderful if everyone had the calm serenity and wisdom of a saint, but how does speaking what I assume he believes to be the truth about a guy who seems less than honorable equate to being the same as that guy, especially when he was asked about it?

Coach, I’m no saint, that’s for sure.

Not every question posed by a media member needs to be answered. TO was a master of either reframing the question, or declining to answer altogether, when asked about another coach. That’s the approach I prefer. We can disagree, it’s all good.

Coach, I’m no saint, that’s for sure.

Not every question posed by a media member needs to be answered. TO was a master of either reframing the question, or declining to answer altogether, when asked about another coach. That’s the approach I prefer. We can disagree, it’s all good.
I understand what you're saying, and I agree that restraint and tact are to be praised in that situation, but to me it isn't even remotely as much of an issue that a former coach said something negative but true about his successor versus doing some of the things that Fleck has been accused of doing. That's my sole point. I'm not trying to split hairs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back