• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers now the team to beat for 4-star JUCO DT Ben Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Wow....:):):):):) This would be huge if can get his commitment....if Coach K and Bo pulls this one off then 'hot damn'....:nod::Biggrin::cool: I thought this one was long gone and we had no chance...go figure indeed....

Heck of his final four we are hands-down the best team and his best opportunity to start and help us win a title in 2013...

A teaser from Tennessee Rivals Web site:

Huskers now the team to beat for Bradley

Most thought it was a foregone conclusion that Hutchinson (Kan.) C.C. defensive tackle Ben Bradley would sign with Tennessee this past Wednesday.

The Atlanta area native never signed though with the Volunteers, which piqued the interest of Nebraska defensive line coach Rick Kaczenski, who decided to reach back out to Bradley on JUCO signing day after missing out on both Lavon Hooks and Quincy Russell.

Bradley said since late last week he and his family have had multiple conversations with NU head coach Bo Pelini, defensive coordinator John Papuchis along with Kaczenski. Bradley said he will make his official decision on Wednesday between Tennessee, Nebraska, Missouri and Kentucky from his home in Atlanta...is Nebraska the team to beat?

http://tennessee.rivals.com/barrier...pt=content.asp&cid=1452295&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

Last edited:

His High school video Jr and Sr years....

[video=youtube_share;hLWAH9ihDpQ]http://youtu.be/hLWAH9ihDpQ[/video]

[video=youtube_share;JTvc2KYq0cc]http://youtu.be/JTvc2KYq0cc[/video]

Thought it was Tennessee or Missouri....is a huge need for Nebraska. A lot of talk around here about the importance of getting a JUCO DT and the overall depth at the position in Lincoln. I am in the camp that believes Nebraska has a huge void at DT...or at least huge question marks. Ben Bradley would really be a big pickup. Not only is he a 4* talent that is D1 ready, but he plays a position of huge need.

Yeah this would be a late Christmas present gift wrapped...:)

Who would have thunk?....:)

Thought it was Tennessee or Missouri....is a huge need for Nebraska. A lot of talk around here about the importance of getting a JUCO DT and the overall depth at the position in Lincoln. I am in the camp that believes Nebraska has a huge void at DT...or at least huge question marks. Ben Bradley would really be a big pickup. Not only is he a 4* talent that is D1 ready, but he plays a position of huge need.

I was going to pm you, but glad you went public with this. Amazing turn of events. I have a great feeling about this, and he is below none when it comes to talent. Would love this pickup!!!

Sounds really promising...:)

Amazing indeed....you have to tip yor hat to coach K and the staff....even more so if we pull this off...:)

I was going to pm you, but glad you went public with this. Amazing turn of events. I have a great feeling about this, and he is below none when it comes to talent. Would love this pickup!!!

Yeah, for all of the Coach K recruiting detractors, this will be a slap in the face. GREAT GET if it happens.

We need him and losing out on the other JUCO DTs can't hurt our chances with Bradley.

Great, hope we land him!..looks like it is early playing time at Nebraska against a desire to play in the SEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back