• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers now the team to beat for 4-star JUCO DT Ben Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

This statement is particularly obtuse. You haven't been ridiculed or berated because you said Bradley isn't coming to NU. I've attempted to point that out to you numerous times, to no avail as of yet. :banghead:

You've been ridiculed and berated for providing no evidence for your claims save your own pessimism while deriding those who don't agree with you because they aren't also sufficiently pessimistic. Meanwhile, you've also maintained that everyone else on here thinks with their hearts and not their minds but only you have a realistic perspective. For example, recall these broad brush strokes:

Those type of comments are what earned you, justifiably, the derision you have received. It wasn't until yesterday you finally claimed some sort of insider knowledge as opposed to just your natural pessimism. But even that claim is questionable. For instance, is your insider knowledge someone close to NU coaches, Bradley, someone else? The exact timeline of events seems to question what type of source you supposedly have.

For all we know, your pessimism and not some insider source is what leads you to conclude that none of these talented prospects will commit to NU, and thus is the reason for your statements that none of the 3 JUCO transfers last week would commit (you weren't the only one who thought that BTW), nor would Bradley or Newby. If your pessimism informs your views and predictions, than why should we believe you have some sort of insider source? The end results are the same.

You also claimed that you said and knew Kneivel was coming here before he officially announced, yet no one has found any post of yours with such a claim, though at least two have tried and pointed that out to you (N2FL and ***).

You've been all over the place.

You think he ends up at Tennessee, indicating you think he doesn't end up at Nebraska. You're gut tells you he'll end up at Tennessee, implying that your gut tells you he won't be a husker. You assumed he would stay at Tennessee, implying you assume he won't go to Nebraska.

You back off your claims somewhat by stating you may be right that he won't end up at Nebraska (well duh, but you may be wrong too.)

You say Bradley will not be a Husker and stand by that. You've been told that Bradley will not be coming to Nebraska. I guess you've got all basis covered no matter what Bradley chooses. Heck, you even stated multiple times that you hope you're wrong which covers you if Bradley does come to Nebraska after all.

Who knows what to make of all your positions. If you stand by the fact that Bradley will not be a husker and you were told so by your source, why hedge with the you hope you're wrong or you assume he won't, think he won't, or rely on your gut to tell you he won't?

Stick with your claims and stand by them or tone down the certainty and disparaging nature of them while being more respectful of all the husker fans on this board, including those that think with their hearts and minds, and have insider sources, yet come to the opposite conclusions as you do.

imagesCAJCRYWA.jpg

Attachments

• Not-even-reading.jpg
    Not-even-reading.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
As previously stated, I was told that he would NOT be coming to Nebraska. My source was correct about that.

I made the assumption that he'd stay at Tennessee. Yes, I was wrong regarding that aspect.

Now let me ask you this: which is more important and relevant -- A) the fact that he's not going to Nebraska; or B) what school he's actually going to choose?

If your answer is B, you're an idiot.

Give credit where it is due. Be willing to heap praise just as willingly and eagerly as you are to throw stones.
Actually, you made no mention of Nebraska in your initial prediction for this kid, only "that he would stay at Rocky Top". But I think you and I should get together and discuss sources since you think you have one that is wrong?

Man, Kid Nickel's needs to pony up more than $20. Dude currently has beachfront property in y'alls head and should be paying rent! 34 pages and 30 of em are all about grown men engaging in a 4th grade conversation with a known troll. He's like a mental Chinese finger trap. Put the toy down and go about your lives. :stirthepot:

Man, Kid Nickel's needs to pony up more than $20. Dude currently has beachfront property in y'alls head and should be paying rent! 34 pages and 30 of em are all about grown men engaging in a 4th grade conversation with a known troll. He's like a mental Chinese finger trap. Put the toy down and go about your lives. :stirthepot:

Kid Nickel...never heard of him/her. :stickouttongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back