1. You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.
    Dismiss Notice

Greg Bell

Discussion in 'Football' started by Babbalanja, Jan 7, 2019.

1. solesrfr

solesrfr Travel Squad 5 Year Member

Oh please, I have been watching football since before you were born and you corrected me. :rolleyes:

If you understand the meaning of a metaphor then you wouldn't have said anything.

LMAO indeed, that is what my coworkers and I are doing at you.

C

2. solesrfr

What detentions?

C

3. HoustonHusker

HoustonHusker Red Shirt

Okay Soles...

4. HoustonHusker

HoustonHusker Red Shirt

definitions*

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  5. HoustonHusker

HoustonHusker Red Shirt

Sorry folks about the above messages.

I have no word on Greg Bell. Can’t help but think if Bells stays, he would of been in a great position for a lot of touches this year.

Farmer Jake and Ackos like this.
  6. Nexxus

Nexxus No Talent Analyst 5 Year Member

7. Middle-aged_Ball_Coach

Middle-aged_Ball_Coach Recruit

Oh, see, you got that wrong, again. South Dakota State was established in 1881.

8. solesrfr

Well crap, LOL. Still 1aa.;)

C

9. Farmer Jake

Farmer Jake Recruit

I believe you to be correct. I may be wrong (and will admit it if proven wrong), but I also believe he wasn't willing to do the work required (like Devine Ozigbo did) to get to that point. I hope he finds success in something he enjoys.

10. KleinTxHusker

KleinTxHusker Starter 10 Year Member

Just for the record, I have lived in Houston for over 30 years; previously I lived in Nebraska for the balance of my existence. I have family that went to USD (Vermilion for clarity). I thought it at least 50/50 if not more that SDSU meant the Jackrabbits. So I checked out both the Aztecs and the Jackrabbits to see if he had signed with either. Given the Jackrabbits have had some pretty strong years in FCS, it isn't out of the question that a strong FCS program would get the "real" attached to it. It also isn't out of the question that Bell will wind up in an FCS program.

11. solesrfr

I posted "real" SDSU because I know people in Nebraska and the surrounding area refer to South Dakota as SDSU. People take things way to seriously. Bell was going to be next in line after Pumphrey and Penny but academics sent him to JUCO. I sure wish it would have worked out for him to have made it to SDSU, probably would have been a better season this year for them.

Have the Jackrabbits ever beaten Stanford?

C

12. cthusker

cthusker You talken to me? 5 Year Member

I honestly could not care less where Bell goes (I have a couple ideas) after bailing out during the season.....

BYE BYE.......... :Taunt:

13. KleinTxHusker

KleinTxHusker Starter 10 Year Member

Have the ‘Huskers? I only recall one game. And the Bobfather wryly observed he was here about four years before he learned the outcome.

solesrfr likes this.
  14. Middle-aged_Ball_Coach

That would be two "l"s in Vermillion when you're talking about the home of THE University of South Dakota. Yes, that is NOT how to spell the color: We don't like making things too easy for outsiders.

15. Middle-aged_Ball_Coach

Stanford? That's your measure for acclaim? Fwiw, Nebraska is 0-1 against Stanford all time, so ... thanks for bringing that up.

Have the Aztecs produced the world's all-time best clutch field goal kicker?
    [​IMG]

Fwiw, Vinatieri is a world-class human being. My mom worked at the nursing home where his grandfather spent the last several years of his life. Vinatieri came to visit all of the time, and he always had time for nurses' aids requests for autographs, etc. He grew up by Yankton, near where I grew up.

solesrfr and cthusker like this.