• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Greg Bell

Don’t really see the joking tone, considering you told this other poster to “live in fantasy land” for having another view.

It’s all good though, I know you’re “joking” now since I corrected you. Also the real SDSU is up for debate and isn’t settled by if the school in the FBS or FCS.

Oh please, I have been watching football since before you were born and you corrected me. :rolleyes:

If you understand the meaning of a metaphor then you wouldn't have said anything.

Yes I understand the meaning of a metaphor. No need to get so triggered. Lmao my goodness.

LMAO indeed, that is what my coworkers and I are doing at you.

C

Sorry folks about the above messages.

I have no word on Greg Bell. Can’t help but think if Bells stays, he would of been in a great position for a lot of touches this year.

Last edited:
Don’t really see the joking tone, considering you told this other poster to “live in fantasy land” for having another view.

Jesus, Joseph and Mary. He was ribbing the guy. I'm from North Dakota. We get the same crap. We need to quit being the thought police. People give NDSU crap all the time for being FCS. That is until they come into their FBS house and whoop you know what. South Dakota, in my opinion, could have easily whooped up on San Diego this year. I understand board policy, but for pete's sake, we can't forget to have a little fun with each other too.

Sorry folks about the above messages.

I have no word on Greg Bell. Can’t help but think if Bells stays, he would of been in a great position for a lot of touches this year.
I believe you to be correct. I may be wrong (and will admit it if proven wrong), but I also believe he wasn't willing to do the work required (like Devine Ozigbo did) to get to that point. I hope he finds success in something he enjoys.

It’s all good though, I know you’re “joking” now since I corrected you. Also the real SDSU is up for debate and isn’t settled by if the school in the FBS or FCS.
Just for the record, I have lived in Houston for over 30 years; previously I lived in Nebraska for the balance of my existence. I have family that went to USD (Vermilion for clarity). I thought it at least 50/50 if not more that SDSU meant the Jackrabbits. So I checked out both the Aztecs and the Jackrabbits to see if he had signed with either. Given the Jackrabbits have had some pretty strong years in FCS, it isn't out of the question that a strong FCS program would get the "real" attached to it. It also isn't out of the question that Bell will wind up in an FCS program.

Last edited:
Just for the record, I have lived in Houston for over 30 years; previously I lived in Nebraska for the balance of my existence. I have family that went to USD (Vermilion for clarity). I thought it at least 50/50 if not more that SDSU meant the Jackrabbits. So I checked out both the Aztecs and the Jackrabbits to see if he had signed with either. Given the Jackrabbits have had some pretty strong years in FCS, it isn't out of the question that a strong FCS program would get the "real" attached to it. It also isn't out of the question that Bell will wind up in an FCS program.

I posted "real" SDSU because I know people in Nebraska and the surrounding area refer to South Dakota as SDSU. People take things way to seriously. Bell was going to be next in line after Pumphrey and Penny but academics sent him to JUCO. I sure wish it would have worked out for him to have made it to SDSU, probably would have been a better season this year for them.

Have the Jackrabbits ever beaten Stanford?

C

I honestly could not care less where Bell goes (I have a couple ideas) after bailing out during the season.....

BYE BYE.......... :Taunt:

I posted "real" SDSU because I know people in Nebraska and the surrounding area refer to South Dakota as SDSU. People take things way to seriously. Bell was going to be next in line after Pumphrey and Penny but academics sent him to JUCO. I sure wish it would have worked out for him to have made it to SDSU, probably would have been a better season this year for them.

C
Have the ‘Huskers? I only recall one game. And the Bobfather wryly observed he was here about four years before he learned the outcome.

That would be two "l"s in Vermillion when you're talking about the home of THE University of South Dakota. Yes, that is NOT how to spell the color: We don't like making things too easy for outsiders.

C
Stanford? That's your measure for acclaim? Fwiw, Nebraska is 0-1 against Stanford all time, so ... thanks for bringing that up.

Have the Aztecs produced the world's all-time best clutch field goal kicker?
1*8h-EA5xJXlPSF7EzWlY00Q.jpeg

Fwiw, Vinatieri is a world-class human being. My mom worked at the nursing home where his grandfather spent the last several years of his life. Vinatieri came to visit all of the time, and he always had time for nurses' aids requests for autographs, etc. He grew up by Yankton, near where I grew up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back