• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CWS

First loss of the tournament for Arkansas and it was a killer.

OSU unbeaten in elimination games.

That pop up. Oh my. If Arkansas doesn't win it tonight, that pop up is one of those things that could haunt that 2nd baseman and right fielder for the rest of their lives.

That pop up. Oh my. If Arkansas doesn't win it tonight, that pop up is one of those things that could haunt that 2nd baseman and right fielder for the rest of their lives.
If they lose tonight, Ark will still be talking about it 20 years from now just like we talk about the two point conversion attempt v. Miami in '84.

Well, it does appear that the Beavers will win the CWS. That literal error last not by the Hogs, cost them big time. I don't care that Arkansas most likely wont win their first title, however, as Weatherman pointed out, Van Horn had a ring on his finger for about a minute last night....Well, he didn't say that, he just wanted him to win that ring. I agreed, then, well, that play that should have ended the series....

One out, one strike away. Now, the Beavers are 3 outs away from the title. Can the Razorbacks mount a come back, probably no, but it would be fun if they did.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back