• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten CCG: Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you prefer some crazy chemicals, or just go directly for the electro-shock?

I would like to see Bo with his hair standing straight out. :p

In the words of Jimmy Buffett,

"Therapy is extremely expensive.
Poppin' bubblie wrap is radically cheap.
You choose which one helps with your problem.
I'm gonna get some sleep".

In the words of Jimmy Buffett,

"Therapy is extremely expensive.
Poppin' bubblie wrap is radically cheap.
You choose which one helps with your problem.
I'm gonna get some sleep".

We obviously do better at popping bubble wrap than we do Badger running backs.

There were no reserves, to speak. Bo put the 1st stringers back out there. Do you think he would have trusted the reserves to keep the score where it was?

There were no reserves, to speak. Bo put the 1st stringers back out there. Do you think he would have trusted the reserves to keep the score where it was?

I don't understand the first stringers being in there. What better time to play reserves. If you can't do the job look for someone who can. This continues to look like a "NFL" operation to me and it concerns me.

Look at the Seniors on this D ... telling me there's nobody better? Then the cupboard is bare as bare can be.

Look at the Seniors on this D ... telling me there's nobody better? Then the cupboard is bare as bare can be.

I bet our linebackers are a lot better next season, especially after a few games under their belts.

Can't see how this isn't on the coaches. Sure the players didn't do their jobs...who's job is it to teach, motivate and correct? I will say a big part of the problem is not new...talent. We just don't have the size and speed to play at tOSU and, dare I say, Wisky level. Bo's job is to hire the coaches, get the talent, train the talent and motivate the talent. If he has an ugly stretch...I can see a Bo team quitting on him...its been close a couple times since his arrival...and that will spell the end.

I don't understand the first stringers being in there. What better time to play reserves. If you can't do the job look for someone who can. This continues to look like a "NFL" operation to me and it concerns me.

I agree, abut in this case, CT, the score was embarrassing enough. You put in the reserves, and they score MORE at will!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back