• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten CCG: Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No..they just added to the bad taste. Made no difference in the outcome...but I would love a compilation of those.

I don't doubt they made no difference in the outcome, just curious if there were any...sounds like there were...you would love a compilation of what? Bad calls that help NU? Not sure I follow here....

Before this thing I was thinking that this could be the time we finally get things back to the right place after 62-36. Boy, was I on the wrong track there. Exact same feeling. At least we don't have to get blown out in a MNC game this year. There is something seriously wrong psychologically with the Husker football program since 2001. We've lost the winning mentality, and it seems like the players/staff have so much mental baggage that they can't remember to play football. Other than that I'm at a total loss for words.

Pelini presser:

"this is not acceptable."

We didn't make plays. we were outcoached

shock doesn't even begin to explain, (my feelings).

It was just one thing after another..we'd get one thing fixed and something else would pop up."

Before this thing I was thinking that this could be the time we finally get things back to the right place after 62-36. Boy, was I on the wrong track there. Exact same feeling. At least we don't have to get blown out in a MNC game this year. There is something seriously wrong psychologically with the Husker football program since 2001. We've lost the winning mentality, and it seems like the players/staff have so much mental baggage that they can't remember to play football. Other than that I'm at a total loss for words.

Hard to disagree with any of your post. Hopefully better days are ahead for the HUSKERS.

I don't doubt they made no difference in the outcome, just curious if there were any...sounds like there were...you would love a compilation of what? Bad calls that help NU? Not sure I follow here....

Would love a compilation of:
Kenny Bell's block
Stafford's hit on Abberdaris
UW's dive at Taylor's legs
The bodyslam of Taylor
The H2H against Taylor late in the 3rd as he was running out of bounds

maybe I missed one?

Pelini presser:

"this is not acceptable."

We didn't make plays. we were outcoached

shock doesn't even begin to explain, (my feelings).

It was just one thing after another..we'd get one thing fixed and something else would pop up."

Thanks Bluto for the update.

Dirk and Bo with a little back-and-forth about whether this was an aberration or "indicative of the foundation of the program"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back