• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone else nervous about Oregon?

Trojan Husker

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
Jimbo has resigned from FSU and is headed to A&M. FSU is trying to hire Willie Taggart, which would leave an opening at Oregon...

Anyone else nervous that Oregon could steal Frost away from us?

Jimbo has resigned from FSU and is headed to A&M. FSU is trying to hire Willie Taggart, which would leave an opening at Oregon...

Anyone else nervous that Oregon could steal Frost away from us?

No, not really. Even if he would have been interested it would be a little late in the game. My belief is he has too much class to do that this late in the game.

I don't think they are wrong, mass hysteria would ensue.

I think Frost might have given it real consideration had Oregon come calling first. But since Moos has probably been in contact with Frost in some manner since he took the job and since the deal has been done for some time now, I'm not overly concerned. But stranger things habe happened I guess. Not over until it' over.

This is simply amazing to me. A&M has always had delusions of grandeur. I was just reading a piece about when Jackie Sherril left Pitt to go to A&M 35 years ago. Yes people Pitt was a national power back then.
I think a lot of people around the program just never accepted Sumlin.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back