• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

It does seem like a lot of backs but it's amazing to me the difference between Held and Reggie Davis. Held could well land five really, really good running backs in one class. Reggie Davis scrambled to hope someone, anyone would somehow fall in to his lap.
Davis really set back the running back position.

With both Frost and Chinander visiting him, and the visit still on for this weekend....that may imply we aren't feeling very confident about Parker.

Not at all and not unheard of

We are very much in it

We get the last visit as he is shutting down his recruiting a week from today

Not at all and not unheard of

We are very much in it

We get the last visit as he is shutting down his recruiting a week from today
Your post is a bit confusing, so let me make sure I understand what you are saying.

Are you saying we are still very much in it with Parker? Parker has already visited, and the linked article makes it clear that Jordan will be visiting this weekend and that will be his final visit, so I already understood those things.

If we felt strongly about Parker, and if we are only going to take one more OLB, my point was that it might be unlikely that both Frost and Chinander would visit Jordan and that we would want to spend a visit on Jordan. Unless we are potentially going to take two more OLB's?

Just speculating here, not trying to pick a fight.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back