• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

Your post is a bit confusing, so let me make sure I understand what you are saying.

Are you saying we are still very much in it with Parker? Parker has already visited, and the linked article makes it clear that Jordan will be visiting this weekend and that will be his final visit, so I already understood those things.

If we felt strongly about Parker, and if we are only going to take one more OLB, my point was that it might be unlikely that both Frost and Chinander would visit Jordan and that we would want to spend a visit on Jordan. Unless we are potentially going to take two more OLB's?

Just speculating here, not trying to pick a fight.

Jordan

I simply replied to that

Although Parker is not a done deal either

Take em both if we can

Last edited:

With Matthew Pola-Mao not coming for an OV this weekend, it looks like OVs are finished before the February 2 signing date. That means of 56 OVs, Frost and staff used 43 OVs and have 13 left.

We're not bringing anyone in the last week? I hope that means we get Houston, Parker, and Bevins.

Given that NPG actually signed in December, we don't have much to show for the second signing period. For awhile, it looked like we would be turning away some 4* guys. Instead, we seem to be finishing in second place with all of our targets.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back