• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2015 5* DT Breiden Fehoko transferring from Texas Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, a good HIO dig in his heels thread and go deeper and deeper. Haven't seen one of these in a while.

Is it pointless to point out that by the time he could play we'd have a bunch of Juniors playing/starting on the DL? Not really sure why he'd be a welcome addition.

Oh, I don't know, a little yet important thing called quality depth? Been one of NU's biggest problems for quite some time. In fact, wasn't it you that was on the excuse train about our d line being depleted when we got slaughtered in the B1G title game?

In the recruiting room, we are all wrong more often than not. When it comes to recruiting even the experts have just an avg. hit percentage. Look at old Beano Cook, he's in his grave still thinking Ron Powlus is going to win the Heisman!

4 times!

In the recruiting room, we are all wrong more often than not. When it comes to recruiting even the experts have just an avg. hit percentage. Look at old Beano Cook, he's in his grave still thinking Ron Powlus is going to win the Heisman!
Beano Cook, now there is a name that has not been mentioned for a long time. He is the "King of Wrong." I never could figure out why people listened to him. Must have been his name. The Powlus crash was epic. If I remember correctly, he predicted a big Florida win over Nebraska in the Fiesta Bowl when NU drubbed the Gators or the National Championship. I think he said it would be a double digit win for the Gators because of the grass issue or some other stupid excuse.

Is there any suggestion anywhere that he is interested in transferring to NU? Or is all of this just discussion over a hypothetical when really he wants to go to BYU or Oregon?

Is there any suggestion anywhere that he is interested in transferring to NU? Or is all of this just discussion over a hypothetical when really he wants to go to BYU or Oregon?

Epitome of message board info. Lots of fighting over a hypothetical. Where end result is that hindsight can't even prove one right or wrong most of the time.

I don't care if they, or you, agree or not. Your wrong so much it's hard to take you serious. You've got zero room to tell anyone they are wrong. :O O:

Yeah I noticed you don't care. As has EVERYONE who has called you out in this thread. Your M.O. is to double and triple down and never admit your wrong and the visual does not look that good for those reading in this thread. Which is why few folks take you serious when you dig in like this instead of just owning it and moving on. Not too hard to do.

For the record I admit when I am wrong and have often said and its almost become my mantra that if I am right 50% of the time its good.....especially when it comes to recruiting then its been a great day. Anyone who knows me in this thread or my postings knows I have said that on numerous occasions. Not to mention when I am wrong I will admit it and move on. If I make mistake I will apologize or thank the person for pointing it out to me. Its not to hard to do. We all make mistakes.

As for calling out anyone for being wrong I'm not going to go there with you because it would get ugly in a hurry. Look we all mistakes and have our share of being wrong God knows I do so lets not play the childish game because you may not like it in reverse.

My advice again is to move on. Your insults while your backed in a corner do not help your cause in fact make the visual worst. Folks in this thread see it and take for what it is.

I am going to move on myself because the thread speaks for itself. You can go right on insulting if you want it reflects on you not me.

Last edited:

No just a hypothetical discussion right now. Nothing more and nothing less.

I apologize for getting involved in the hi-jacking of this thread.

Anymore conversation I will take to PMs with any individual.

Please for give me.

Anyway will interesting to see if the Huskers get into this transfer recruitment. I would assume where ever he goes he is going to want to get to campus as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I apologize for getting involved in the hi-jacking of this thread.

Anymore conversation I will take to PMs with any individual.

Please for give me.

Anyway will interesting to see if the Huskers get into this transfer recruitment. I would assume where ever he goes he is going to want to get to campus as soon as possible.
I would LOVE to see us in the mix. We could really use him I think.

Same info and concerns stated in non-inflammatory matter. Lot more boring.

Poster 1:
Texas Tech has been a dumpster fire on Defense. Makes me wonder about the coaching that this guy has received the last couple of years. There appeared to be a lot of malcontent and lack of effort by their D which was rated last 128/128. Taken together these things make me concerned about this kid. I think the coaching staff should due their diligence before reaching out to this kid.

Poster 2:
Valid concerns, however, he has many natural gifts that can't be taught, and many times getting a kid in the correct situation really turns things around for them, example from our own team. Additionally, making some inroads in Hawaii/polynesian community would be great. I hope the staff checks him out.

Poster 3:
Is there any mutual interest?

Poster 4:
I don't know.

Poster 5:
Incoherent babble, meme.

Poster 6:
Every tweet ever tweeted concerning the dude.

Poster 7:
Restatement of Poster 1.

Poster 8:
Restatement of Poster 2.

Poster 9:
Emojis due to tweet

Poster 10:
Post trying to pass off info from poster 2 as their own.

Poster 11:
More tweets and Emojis

Last edited:
:eek: :Biggrin:

So what is your opinion of Fehoko? ;) :Cheer2:

Same info and concerns stated in non-inflammatory matter. Lot more boring.

Poster 1:
Texas Tech has been a dumpster fire on Defense. Makes me wonder about the coaching that this guy has received the last couple of years. There appeared to be a lot of malcontent and lack of effort by their D which was rated last 128/128. Taken together these things make me concerned about this kid. I think the coaching staff should due their diligence before reaching out to this kid.

Poster 2:
Valid concerns, however, he has many natural gifts that can't be taught, and many times getting a kid in the correct situation really turns things around for them, example from our own team. Additionally, making some inroads in Hawaii/polynesian community would be great. I hope the staff checks him out.

Poster 3:
Is there any mutual interest?

Poster 4:
I don't know.

Poster 5:
Incoherent babble, meme.

Poster 6:
Every tweet ever tweeted concerning the dude.

Poster 7:
Restatement of Poster 1.

Poster 8:
Restatement of Poster 2.

Poster 9:
Emojis due to tweet

Poster 10:
Post trying to pass off info from poster 2 as there own.

Poster 11:
More tweets and Emojis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back