• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2015 5* DT Breiden Fehoko transferring from Texas Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. But living here, I see plenty of the Big 12. Texas Tech and Kingsbury himself, should be ashamed of themselves. The defense they play doesn't even resemble one. I never said the kid couldn't turn it around. Maybe he will, I hope he does. I think he'd be a WC at best. Not sure, but where Nebraska currently sits, is it in a position to just take a flyer? That's it.

I'd rather have the badass who was dismissed at LSU on a no tolerance policy. This program lacks some nasty, some fire. Been gone since Osborne. Way toooo many yes men for my liking. Just the way it is man.
5* talent a "flyer"? Hmmmmm so I take it you are blaming the entire failure of the defense is on this guys shoulders. That makes sense, after all, it's all about the individual. If he had just covered those wideouts better....

If he has the talent, you would have him for the 2018 season. We will need every ounce of talent we can muster. And probably a bunch more!

Is it pointless to point out that by the time he could play we'd have a bunch of Juniors playing/starting on the DL? Not really sure why he'd be a welcome addition.
Nah, you've got to just listen to people like RR tell you you're wrong. Lol. He is the king of wrong. He has got zero room to tell anyone they are wrong. Everything I've said is true. NEver said he couldn't turn it around either, I'd just rather pass on him at NU. Pretty damn simple.

5* talent a "flyer"? Hmmmmm so I take it you are blaming the entire failure of the defense is on this guys shoulders. That makes sense, after all, it's all about the individual. If he had just covered those wideouts better....
Never said that. Never. The entire Tech defense blows, from the coaches to the players. That is a fact. Obviously, he wasn't clogging the middle of the defense there. Their line is pushed back 5 yards every snap. Yeah, at this point, it would be a flyer, a wild card.

Last edited:

With all due respect not one person agreed with you in this thread. Nor should they have based on what you wrote.

FWIW I expected no less from you either. I'll leave it that.

Quoting N2FL:

Just admit it you were wrong and move on. We have all been there. Been there done that myself many times.

My advice is to stop while you are ahead.

I hope we do look at him. Odds are he could help us.
I don't care if they, or you, agree or not. Your wrong so much it's hard to take you serious. You've got zero room to tell anyone they are wrong. :O O:

The bottom line is, the guy can help us in 2018 and we will need it big time. We have the most brutal schedule in the country. I would be all over his transfer.

th
:Lol:

Barring any known character issues, if there's mutual interest, you definitely take him. Suggesting otherwise is absurd imo. We need talented DL in numbers. One of Clemson's true strengths was there quality of depth at the interior DL positions. They could rotate in guys who will have a chance on Sundays that were backups.

I don't care if they, or you, agree or not. Your wrong so much it's hard to take you serious. You've got zero room to tell anyone they are wrong. :O O:
In the recruiting room, we are all wrong more often than not. When it comes to recruiting even the experts have just an avg. hit percentage. Look at old Beano Cook, he's in his grave still thinking Ron Powlus is going to win the Heisman!

The 2018 recruiting class is going to be smaller, IIRC. I'm guessing the talent is there, the question is can BD and JP get it out of him?

In the recruiting room, we are all wrong more often than not. When it comes to recruiting even the experts have just an avg. hit percentage. Look at old Beano Cook, he's in his grave still thinking Ron Powlus is going to win the Heisman!
His reaches far beyond the recruiting room. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back