• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2015 5* DT Breiden Fehoko transferring from Texas Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just anyone is an Ndamukong Suh brother. 1 in a 1000+ do what he did. Not once did I ever say that kid wasn't talented! I even stressed, my opinion. I reckon that may not be allowed on here. It's all good, I respect your opinion. Fair enough.

giphy.gif

Nah you just said this:
No thanks. Too many bad habits ingrained. Haven't seen anyone on the Texas Tech defense play with any fire. He certainly doesn't stand out. I'd pass.

And This:
Maybe so, but if you've watched them play, looks like a bunch of 0* players. No passion, no drive. Could that change? Maybe, but after nearly 3 years there, that's a bunch of bad habits to change.

Oh and this:
he'd be a bandaid at best.

Not just anyone is an Ndamukong Suh brother. 1 in a 1000+ do what he did. Not once did I ever say that kid wasn't talented! I even stressed, my opinion. I reckon that may not be allowed on here. It's all good, I respect your opinion. Fair enough.

Last edited:
If both parties are interested, then take him. End of the day he brings experience at a position of need.
I agree. If the staff gives him a call and he says he wants to visit, I will trust their judgment...plus, always good to get in on some top recruits from Hawaii.

I agree. If the staff gives him a call and he says he wants to visit, I will trust their judgment...plus, always good to get in on some top recruits from Hawaii.

Cav (as is Riley) is more than likely already aware of him with his connections in Hawaii even with him being a DL.

Now with that being said does he want to go back to the West Coast/Hawaii is another question?

Worth the time to pick up the phone and call him and gauge his interest.

As a transfer does not have to sign on 1 Feb.

Agree on opening the door again on Polynesian-American recruits.

Last edited:
Cav (as is Riley) is more than likely already aware of him with his connections in Hawaii even with him being a DL.

Now with that being said does he want to go back to the West Coast/Hawaii is another question?

Agree on opening the door again on Polynesian-American recruits.
I had read that OU and USC were two of his finalists two years ago, but he chose TT because of family. And EBR posted this earlier, too.

Oregon State offered him as a recruit, so there should be some familiarity.

So, there's a good chance that Riley and Cav are aware of him.

I had read that OU and USC were two of his finalists two years ago, but he chose TT because of family. And EBR posted this earlier, too.

So, there's a good chance that Riley and Cav are aware of him.

Since I have not done the research what are the family connections in Lubbock, TX? One of my best friends in the AF was a TT graduate and the stories he told me about Lubbock sounded like a town I would avoid like the plague. :Biggrin:

More than a good chance as Cav has deep connections in the Islands.

Last edited:
Ah...thank you. :)

Makes sense but as we all know sometimes trying follow a friend or sibling out of a sense of loyalty does not always work.

Wish him the very best where ever he ends up. Most of all happiness. College goes by all quick and best to be where your heart is.

Oh and respect for him with this classy message.

His brothers; see tweet below:
C2jZyDWUoAE4yXe.jpg

Last edited:

Ah...thank you. :)

Makes sense but as we all know sometimes trying follow a friend or sibling out of a sense of loyalty does not always work.

Wish him the very best where ever he ends up. Most of all happiness. College goes by all quick and best to be where your heart is.

Oh and respect for him with this classy message.
Yep, classy message...a change of scenery may be all that is needed.

I heard that he's related to Stevie Tu’ikolovatu. He will probably end up at USC.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Follow ur heart and don&#39;t look back bradda. Hopefully you&#39;ll Fight On!! <a href="https://twitter.com/breidenfehoko4">@breidenfehoko4</a> Ofas toko <a href="https://t.co/BWMRawwOgN">https://t.co/BWMRawwOgN</a></p>&mdash; Steve Tu&#39;ikolovatu (@steviet_90) <a href="">January 19, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

Very commendable for sure. No idea if NU will or won't, but he'd be a bandaid at best. I think Texas Tech has some talent defensively, but it's damn hard to notice it. That offense of theirs gives them little time to breath. Maybe the kid can turn it around, I don't know, hope he does, but for me, where NU sits, I'd rather just move on down the highway.
Is it pointless to point out that by the time he could play we'd have a bunch of Juniors playing/starting on the DL? Not really sure why he'd be a welcome addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back