• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2015 5* DT Breiden Fehoko transferring from Texas Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there a "digging a hole" emoticon?

th

Anyway wish this kid all the best where ever he chooses to finish his college career and hope he finds a niche he fits into.

Very commendable for sure. No idea if NU will or won't, but he'd be a bandaid at best. I think Texas Tech has some talent defensively, but it's damn hard to notice it. That offense of theirs gives them little time to breath. Maybe the kid can turn it around, I don't know, hope he does, but for me, where NU sits, I'd rather just move on down the highway.

How do you know? He is a 2-year starter in the Big 12 who would have two more years of PT after a redshirt, which would give him a year to work under his new DL coach and learn the new system he would play in. All while getting work in on the scout team. Kid can play. He was named All-Big 12 Honorable Mention after his true freshman year. How many Nebraska players total have earned that distinction in the past 5-years. Not many. You lumping him in with a bad defense is ridiculous. This kid is a good player and Nebraska would be smart to look into him.

Tech's defense was #128 out of 128 teams in total defense. Last.

FYI, Ndamukong Suh started 11 games for Nebraska on that 2007 defense that got a coaching staff canned. So did NFL player Zackary Bowman. So did Corey McKeon (former 2nd team All-Big 12), Steve Octavien (Honorable-Mention All-Big 12), Zach Potter (who was named Honorable-Mention All-Big 12 in 2007 that got him put on the Lott and Ted Hendricks Award Watch Lists) and Bo Ruud (former 1st team All-Big 12).

If any of these kids would have transferred, would they be talented even though they played on a terrible defense?

How do you know? He is a 2-year starter in the Big 12 who would have two more years of PT after a redshirt, which would give him a year to work under his new DL coach and learn the new system he would play in. All while getting work in on the scout team. Kid can play. He was named All-Big 12 Honorable Mention after his true freshman year. How many Nebraska players total have earned that distinction in the past 5-years. Not many. You lumping him in with a bad defense is ridiculous. This kid is a good player and Nebraska would be smart to look into him.
I don't know. But living here, I see plenty of the Big 12. Texas Tech and Kingsbury himself, should be ashamed of themselves. The defense they play doesn't even resemble one. I never said the kid couldn't turn it around. Maybe he will, I hope he does. I think he'd be a WC at best. Not sure, but where Nebraska currently sits, is it in a position to just take a flyer? That's it.

I'd rather have the badass who was dismissed at LSU on a no tolerance policy. This program lacks some nasty, some fire. Been gone since Osborne. Way toooo many yes men for my liking. Just the way it is man.

Last edited:
FYI, Ndamukong Suh started 11 games for Nebraska on that 2007 defense that got a coaching staff canned. So did NFL player Zackary Bowman. So did Corey McKeon (former 2nd team All-Big 12), Steve Octavien (Honorable-Mention All-Big 12), Zach Potter (who was named Honorable-Mention All-Big 12 in 2007 that got him put on the Lott and Ted Hendricks Award Watch Lists) and Bo Ruud (former 1st team All-Big 12).

If any of these kids would have transferred, would they be talented even though they played on a terrible defense?
Not just anyone is an Ndamukong Suh brother. 1 in a 1000+ do what he did. Not once did I ever say that kid wasn't talented! I even stressed, my opinion. I reckon that may not be allowed on here. It's all good, I respect your opinion. Fair enough.

I'd expect nothing less. Peace.

With all due respect not one person agreed with you in this thread. Nor should they have based on what you wrote.

FWIW I expected no less from you either. I'll leave it that.

Quoting N2FL:

Just admit it you were wrong and move on. We have all been there. Been there done that myself many times.

My advice is to stop while you are ahead.

I hope we do look at him. Odds are he could help us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back