• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. loopmd

What are your town’s links to Husker lore?

I'm from Hastings, Nebraska. Played football while Dave Gillespie was the head coach. Walked by a picture of the 1954 Boys Basketball Team everyday. Tom Osborne started on the Team. Joel Wilks was a puny freshman when I graduated. Others from Hastings...Kevin Lightner, Ben Buettenback.
  2. loopmd

What Do You Want To Hear On The Cobcast

It would be cool to hear from Grant Wistrom. Darin Erstad. His playing days on the football team. Matt Turman.
  3. loopmd

Frazier reveals his best play ever and is wrong

You are correct, We lost the game. It sucked, I was there. Loop
  4. loopmd

Most Memorable Gerry Targeting Call

:Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:
  5. loopmd

Husker football players victims in home burglary

Are you actually insinuating that owning $3,000 worth of personal items as a college student is in excess?
  6. loopmd

need crock pot snack ideas for the game!

Block of Velveeta cubed, jar of pace picante, 1 lb of cooked ground beef. Nom Nom
  7. loopmd

Clash of the Titans

Hope last night's game didn't harm your ticker any. Seriously though, glad you are feeling better. This Mav team is driving me nuts. Getting swept by Denver last weekend was inexcusable. Looking forward to the series here in Omaha when the Sioux faithful come to town. One of the best times I've...
  8. loopmd

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked southern miss tailgate

Me and the Mrs. will be there. Thanks Loop
  9. loopmd

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked First game since 1994 season

It was in Manhattan so I think the o.p. is confused. But Brook did play in the game. Turman started and Brook came in later in the game, I believe the 2nd half. Edit: HWM beat me to it :-)
  10. loopmd

Shout out: University of Nebraska Omaha Hockey!!!!

I'm projecting a ND - UNO championship game. Wouldn't that be something? :-)
  11. loopmd

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wish i could be in Omaha this weekend

Awesome series, just glad to see UNO be able to compete at such an elite level. Zane had an unbelievable stop on a breakaway with time running out. I thought the roof was about to come off the Clink. Big mistake turning the puck over in our defensive zone for the game winner by O'Donnel...
  12. loopmd

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wish i could be in Omaha this weekend

As I said...home ice at its best... lol...gotta slow them Sioux down somehow! I just hope it will be another great game tonight. ND full of experienced players and many future NHL'ers. UNO is still wet behind the ears with 10 freshman, and Massa and our defense can be inconsistent. Still a...
  13. loopmd

There is a Creighton Basketball game at the Clink today at 1. The ice is going to suck for 7:07 puck drop. Home ice advantage at its best :-) Very fitting Ortega scored the game winner. Nation leading 9th of the season. The game is going to be televised again tonight on NETV. Our season...
  14. loopmd

The fish is on the ice!! 1-0 UNO. End of first period.
  15. loopmd

I was at that game. The only good part as a Mav Fan was the 4 hour delay of the start of it drinking lots of beer in the clubhouse with all the Sioux fans. Loop
  16. loopmd

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Touchdown at the end?

Down by 15. They just give the ball back to Oregon?? No way..granted OSU had shut down the Ducks but as OSU, you are just a few plays away from having the game tied up,or outright losing the game. Ducks score, kick the extra point or go for 2. Onside kick, get ball back....score again and...
  17. loopmd

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Faux Mike Riley

Check out @FauxMike_Riley's Tweet: https://twitter.com/FauxMike_Riley/status/540567814180851712?s=09
  18. loopmd

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Why I love Nebraska football

Great post Pops. I've been thinking about you since my UNO Mavs played ND last weekend. Loop

Back