• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wish i could be in Omaha this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow..what a great game..UNO deserved the win. They fought hard and they play a decent def game. I like how they always have a flouter on point. My Sioux were taken out of their transition game due to that. Ortega...great player and a reason he is up for the Hoby Baker award.

Now can we get better Ice for tonight game! lol..there's my excuse fellas...slow ice. Never seen so many whiffs in one game. one of those whiffs in the first period by the Sioux was a goal...but there is a reason home ice is just that home ise...make it an advantage to your strengths.

anywho...7:07 tonight ..almost a must win for the Sioux....yet lots of hockey left. been a great year so far. March maddness F-4 right around the corner.

Great Game UNO...well done for sure!

You're missing a great game Pops.

you think I missed this game? I get live feeds and was on CBS...Now if your talking in person ...yeah would have loved to be there.

I like to sit up high, watch the plays develop...glass seats are for the glass pounders:banghead:

Great rivalry developing with these 2 teams now that the league has changed...great for both teams. Still will never forgive the BiG for their dumb ass move. You took the gophers and Sioux rivaly and the Mich and wisc out the picture. As you see by the standings it has hurt BIg hockey teams

UNO had to kill over 9:30 in pp time in the 3rd period. I hate college hockey refs/rules. Overtime coming up.

These 2 teams are chippy and teh Sioux are known for getting in peoples heads with their jawing...as was seen by the misconduct call.

you think I missed this game? I get live feeds and was on CBS...Now if your talking in person ...yeah would have loved to be there.

I like to sit up high, watch the plays develop...glass seats are for the glass pounders:banghead:

Great rivalry developing with these 2 teams now that the league has changed...great for both teams. Still will never forgive the BiG for their dumb ass move. You took the gophers and Sioux rivaly and the Mich and wisc out the picture. As you see by the standings it has hurt BIg hockey teams

I agree Pops!
I was offered to move my season tickets for the Lancers to the glass and they were surprised when I told them no for the very same reason you stated.

Wow..what a great game..UNO deserved the win. They fought hard and they play a decent def game. I like how they always have a flouter on point. My Sioux were taken out of their transition game due to that. Ortega...great player and a reason he is up for the Hoby Baker award.

Now can we get better Ice for tonight game! lol..there's my excuse fellas...slow ice. Never seen so many whiffs in one game. one of those whiffs in the first period by the Sioux was a goal...but there is a reason home ice is just that home ise...make it an advantage to your strengths.

anywho...7:07 tonight ..almost a must win for the Sioux....yet lots of hockey left. been a great year so far. March maddness F-4 right around the corner.

Great Game UNO...well done for sure!

There is a Creighton Basketball game at the Clink today at 1. The ice is going to suck for 7:07 puck drop. Home ice advantage at its best :)
Very fitting Ortega scored the game winner. Nation leading 9th of the season. The game is going to be televised again tonight on NETV. Our season tickets are 5 feet away from the main center ice camera...the place is going to be rocking! The sad part about this rivalry is with the MAVs moving to their new arena next season, the capacity will be around 8500. There are at least 5000 Sioux fans that make the trek down to Omaha. It is always my favorite series of the season with the classy Sioux Fans....and always better with a Mav victory :)

Loop

A six page hockey thread?????? Thought this was football?

It's the off season and these threads are always or most times allowed.

I guess we could talk about the color of the grass for the stadium or a multitude of other opinions that the off season always brings.
:Biggrin:

This is talking about Nebraska and Nebraska Hockey...they played a hell of a game last night:mad:

I may not enjoy they won as I am a HUGE Sioux fan but I still enjoy a great game...Last night was one of the best...tonights should even be better.

Shine on you crazy diamond

There is a Creighton Basketball game at the Clink today at 1. The ice is going to suck for 7:07 puck drop. Home ice advantage at its best :)
Very fitting Ortega scored the game winner. Nation leading 9th of the season. The game is going to be televised again tonight on NETV. Our season tickets are 5 feet away from the main center ice camera...the place is going to be rocking! The sad part about this rivalry is with the MAVs moving to their new arena next season, the capacity will be around 8500. There are at least 5000 Sioux fans that make the trek down to Omaha. It is always my favorite series of the season with the classy Sioux Fans....and always better with a Mav victory :)

Loop

Will you tell the Zamboni driver to lay down a thin layer of water and not a lake like they were last night:Biggrin:

Last edited:
I know I'm shocked it is at 6 pages... I would have thought it would have been at least 8/9 pages by now!
Guess we will have to step up our games :cheer2:

It's only 3 pages for me, I have it set to 40 posts per page

I agree should be much more.

What the HELL is wrong with you people!!!!!

Also just pointing out 6 pages and no one is calling names or been given a vacation... Yet :eek: :cheers:

Yep only UNO plays dirty...cheaters...EJECTED!!!

Truth is if you watched those 2 they were jawing all night...Got into Messners head:Biggrin:

Loop

Will you tell the Zamboni driver to lay down a thin layer of water and not a lake like they were last night:Biggrin:

As I said...home ice at its best... lol...gotta slow them Sioux down somehow! I just hope it will be another great game tonight. ND full of experienced players and many future NHL'ers. UNO is still wet behind the ears with 10 freshman, and Massa and our defense can be inconsistent. Still a salty bunch of kids though!
Unleash The Fury!

Loop

As I said...home ice at its best... lol...gotta slow them Sioux down somehow! I just hope it will be another great game tonight. ND full of experienced players and many future NHL'ers. UNO is still wet behind the ears with 10 freshman, and Massa and our defense can be inconsistent. Still a salty bunch of kids though!
Unleash The Fury!

Loop

No argument from me at all...Loved last nights game even though my team came out on the losing side.
I can not deny what UNO has got and they are young and gritty for sure.

Play hard play clean.

love Massa taking control of his crease...about snapped a few hamstrings last night:eek:

No blood no foul

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back