• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Drozz

Satterfield

Really is a good post. I see so much hate for Satt, but man, the guy just doesn’t have much to work with. So many skill position players with little to no experience. And we can’t just rely on the QB run all game when they are stacking the box. DB was kind of hitting on it last week, but Satt...
  2. Drozz

Hausmann in portal

Imagine wanting to transfer out, and one of your first visits being the team you just beat with an interim staff and a whole bunch of backups. LMAO. If thats what he truly wants, then buh bye. I hope he goes there, and we stomp all over Iowa for his next 3 years, and show him just how terrible...
  3. Drozz

Remove the interim tag. Let’s move forward.

Jesus, what game did you just watch? This was probably the biggest example yet of why Mickey won’t be named HC. Love the guy, relates well to the kids, ace recruiter. But not HC.
  4. Drozz

Let's put Mickey Joseph's staff together, shall we.

Maaaaaan. If he were able to put a staff like that together, Trev would have to hire him. Most of those guys have proven they can coach, all Mickey would need to do, is be the closer in recruiting, and handle the CEO type duties - which I think so far he's done a pretty good job of.
  5. Drozz

Let this one slip away…

Can’t run the ball when we have the worst OLine in the country. Half these guys have no business being on a BIG10 roster.
  6. Drozz

S&C coach

And never come back….
  7. Drozz

WR Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda withdraws from the transfer portal

Or maybe, hear me out, the WR coach and current head coach, who just happened to coach two of the best WR in the NFL currently, isn't pandering to anybody and is playing who he thinks are the best WR's. You really think Mickey is going to pander to anyone at this point in the middle of this...
  8. Drozz

Mickey: Take note

Do you guys honestly think that the current OL coach and GA's and other assistants aren't already doing that? Like, what do you think they do at practice, and film studies? It's not like this guy and other coaches haven't been around football before. I mean, he played at Wisconsin, along with...
  9. Drozz

Who said they are doing well? Surely isnt me, nor anyone else that has watched any games this year. You seem to think you can roll any GA, RB coach, or Joe Schmo in there, make a couple position and lineup changes and magically right the ship. All I'm trying to say, is you're trying to...
  10. Drozz

So replace an OLine coach "with zero P5 experience", although at least was an assistant with the Bears, with someone who has zero coaching experience whatsoever. Got it.
  11. Drozz

Please name me one OL who is "blossoming in the NFL"? And if you don't know the difference between putting an athlete out at CB compared to putting a freshman walk-on O-Lineman in against grown ass, 300+ pound BIG 10 D-lineman, then I don't know what to tell you.
  12. Drozz

Shuffle what? Here's your pool for offensive lineman. Who are you going to put in there that isnt currently playing? SAM HOSKINSON RFr. JUSTIN EVANS-JENKINS Fr. RILEY MOSES So. BRYCE BENHART So. ETHAN PIPER So. IAN BOERKIRCHER Jr. HENRY LUTOVSKY RFr. DYLAN PARROTT Fr. NOAH STAFURSKY So...
  13. Drozz

Spot on. Just don't see why people cant understand that. Not only are we replacing our 2 best lineman, but were also starting multiple lineman who have been benched for poor play multiple times over their career. We're also forced to play Corcoran at LT instead of guard, which every one in...
  14. Drozz

Hard to fire a first year Oline coach, who isnt responsible for the absolute dumpster fire in recruiting we've had there. Could he develop more? Maybe. But what if there just isn't development to be made? Combine all of the previous misses with our awful S&C program, and you have what we have...
  15. Drozz

Leipold

It’s going to take a whole hell of a lot more than being a good coach to be successful here. From all we heard, frost couldn’t handle all the “extra” stuff that came with the coaching. Trev had to take a lot of it off his plate. I don’t want a guy that hasn’t had to do all the behind the scenes...
  16. Drozz

Some exciting things about the next 8 games

I’m excited that I can actually get the grass cut on Saturdays for the rest of the year. Then I can spend Sunday doing important stuff like Fantasy Football and smoking meats.
  17. Drozz

Leipold

If he end up coming here, that means we missed on some of our top targets. Nice coach, doing some nice things at Kansas, but not ready for Nebraska, especially with the crap show of a rebuild that needs done here.
  18. Drozz

Staff Changes

You fire Frost to send a message to the fan base and players (and booster $$$) that you care. However, you can’t fire a DC mid season and install a new defense. Just not possible. Not to mention, it doesn’t matter what defense you are running if you don’t have the players to play. Our secondary...
  19. Drozz

Good Riddance

20. Drozz

Nebraska vs GA Southern Game Thread (9/10/22)

Worst team in FBS college football, and i'm not sure its even close.

Back