• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. David3464

The first 7 games in 2024

I’ve heard multiple times that our WRs WERE wide open, but our current QBs didn’t see them, didn’t throw to them, or were incomplete passes to them. I’m more apt to believe that after seeing how bad our QBs were, aren’t you? I mean, I too, saw many times where there were wide open WRs but HH and...
  2. David3464

JUCO DT Dylan Christley Has Been Offered By And Will Visit Nebraska

AD has been my favorite Ram since he was drafted (Rams are my favorite NFL team). If he is even close to AD, Yikes!. I would love him in Red! Our DL would be pretty darn awesome
  3. David3464

Who's your favorite Nebraska Football Sports Writer?

This all day! Why have we still not heard about any of the crap SF did as HC that included being too hung over to go on the Raiola home visit to engaging in shenanigans that destroyed the program under his watch. Why didn’t ANY reporters say anything during his tenure? Cowards. Even ones that...
  4. David3464

Saban retiring?!

I’d say Bama got about as good of a man for HC that they could get. DeBoer(sp?) is not only a solid HC, but seems like a great guy and leader. Good for him. I still think the pressure at Bama with its fan base is something I wouldn’t want to be in. And I sure hope they get worse. But I think he...
  5. David3464

Florida State hit with big penalities

There has to be rules made for NIL . Standards set as far as what schools can pay, whether by position or some kind of caps set per school. This can’t continue without guardrails set in that regard, can it?
  6. David3464

Saban retiring?!

There could be quite a few recruits and current players that jump into the portal with this news. Strange time for Saban to pull this move, isn’t it? Why did he wait until after NC game? He could have done it as soon as Bama lost to Mich. oh well. Since I have always disliked Bama, it won’t...
  7. David3464

Build The Nebraska Offense Around Raiola?

too funny
  8. David3464

Saban retiring?!

As they say, “don’t follow a legendary winning coach, follow the one who likely doesn’t meet expectations after him”. Saban would be tough to follow for sure. Remember all the failed coaches before Saban? Alabama went through how many HC’s and was floundering until he built it back up.
  9. David3464

Build The Nebraska Offense Around Raiola?

satterfield likes the deep ball. Raiola likes throwing the deep ball. Deep balls are coming for sure.
  10. David3464

If you hated ESPN before…

I also have a VR headset and I have watched a few sporting events on it (NBA, boxing, NFL plays). It is like being courtside or on sideline. you are literally right there. It is amazing. I would love if full NFL or college games were available on it. It’s definitely worth seeing. No comparison...
  11. David3464

Never has the separation between the P5 and the rest been more apparent.

It’s pathetic that group of five and even B12 in its new configuration deserve an auto bid in expanded CFP. They should only be open to be considered for a spot, but both are so avg compared to SEC and B1G conferences.
  12. David3464

Way-Too-Early college football Top 25

No way does Venables last more than 2 years in SEC if Okie is 8-4 or worse. Their fans and admin won’t accept it. Bank on it. And they won’t be much better than that. B12 is a joke conference compared to SEC and B1G
  13. David3464

Way-Too-Early college football Top 25

Lincoln Riley is basically Scott Frost, thinking they win by just out scoring opponents in shootouts. It worked against lesser teams in B12 and AAC, but that dog won’t hunt in conferences where there are actual good/great defenses on almost every team. Lincoln thinks he can in B1G with that...
  14. David3464

Will Nebraska Football See The Top 25 Next Year???

If they start season with 7 wins that look good, yo will likely see the Huskers in the Too 25. I can’t believe that early Top 25 lists have Iowa in it at all. What a crappy 10-3 team.
  15. David3464

Dana Holgorsen In Talks About A Possible Role On Huskers Staff

We all remember how Florida’s “run and gun” offense would kill Nebraska in the Fiesta Bowl. How do that turn out for them? If anyone thinks that works to win a NC now, good luck dreaming that dream. (Of course Florida did win the next year didnt it? But they were lucky it wasn’t against Nebraska...
  16. David3464

January 1, Rose Bowl, Michigan vs Alabama

I agree that Michigan looks like the better team, BUT all it takes is ONE game. As long as Wash OL holds up (#1 ranked OL in nation), then Pennix could make them pay, just like he did against Texas. Guy has a rifle arm. Go Wash!
  17. David3464

LSU fires "entire defensive staff"

Diaco?
  18. David3464

Sugar Bowl

These officials are idiots. How did they originally call that ballcarrier down before fumbling? It was clear as day. Idiots. I think they are for Texas. Glad it was so obvious in replay that it was overturned immediately to a fumble recovery for Wash.
  19. David3464

Another thing I would love about Mich-Wash finale is that ESPN and SEC will hate it. Since they won’t have B1G games next year, they can’t be happy with an SEC less CFP Championship game, right? Take that ESPN, SEC, and Finebaim.
  20. David3464

We are going to 12 team playoff, not 8. I would rather just go ahead and do 16 teams so no byes for the Top 4 teams. They shouldn’t get a bye when it is completely subjective who gets the Top 4 seedings. They already get home field advantage in the 1st round. Getting a bye is too big of an advantage

Back