• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

January 1, Rose Bowl, Michigan vs Alabama

I dislike both teams immensely, but a I suppose it’s better for B1G to actually win against SEC team, especially the way overrated Alabama team this year.
I would like to see Wash win so it’s a new B1G vrs traditional B1G team. How bad would it rankle Michigan if Washington won over them? I would like that TBH.

As much as I truly dislike FSU, they should have been in these playoffs(not that I'm really all that upset about it) but I think this was an actual push to literally make the case to expand to 8 teams in the playoffs. I'm fine with and prefer we go to the 8 team playoff format.

As much as I truly dislike FSU, they should have been in these playoffs(not that I'm really all that upset about it) but I think this was an actual push to literally make the case to expand to 8 teams in the playoffs. I'm fine with and prefer we go to the 8 team playoff format.
We are going to 12 team playoff, not 8. I would rather just go ahead and do 16 teams so no byes for the Top 4 teams. They shouldn’t get a bye when it is completely subjective who gets the Top 4 seedings. They already get home field advantage in the 1st round. Getting a bye is too big of an advantage

Last edited:

Georgia had a better chance to beat Michigan than Alabama did.

We are going to 12 team playoff, not 8. I would rather just go ahead and do 17 teams so no byes for the Top 4 teams. They shouldn’t get a bye when it is completely subjective who gets the Top 4 seedings. They already get home field advantage in the 1st round. Getting a bye is too big of an advantage
Is that a given thing already, I haven't looked a whole lot into it. 17 isn't realistic, 12 is a lot, but doable, I'd prefer 8. It's just my opinion here.

Another thing I would love about Mich-Wash finale is that ESPN and SEC will hate it. Since they won’t have B1G games next year, they can’t be happy with an SEC less CFP Championship game, right? Take that ESPN, SEC, and Finebaim.
That right there, is my laugh for today. That was AWESOME!!! Especially the Finebaum bit. LOL.....

That is a fumble and should be Washington's ball. Any other call, and it's shades of the bad call against Nebraska with that one second.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back