• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. T

Portal talk

Based on this article, it sounds to me like Coach Day told McCord that he wasn't good enough and that they were moving on to another QB next year. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39040106/ohio-state-starting-qb-kyle-mccord-enters-transfer-portal
  2. T

Michigan State Week Practice Nov.2 Coach Rhule

My interpretation of Rhule’s comment is that it shouldn’t count as a loss on Mich St’s record. And if UMich is found guilty, I would think that they may have to forfeit all their games for ‘21, ‘22, and ‘23.
  3. T

Nebraska vs N. Illinois Game Prediction Thread (9/16/23) Winner: SV Joshi

Nebraska 34 Northern Illinois 17
  4. T

Garrett Nelson waived

Other familiar names waived as part of NFL cut-down day include: Carlos Davis Tyson Lindsey Kade Warner
  5. T

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week One - READ THE RULES

1) Florida @ Utah (Thursday 8/31) 2) Stanford @ Hawaii (Friday 9/1) 3) Fresno State @ Purdue 4) Boise State @ Washington 5) California @ North Texas 6) Washington State @ Colorado State 7) South Carolina @ North Carolina 8) South Alabama @ Tulane 9) Northwestern @ Rutgers 10) LSU @ Florida State...
  6. T

Ideal 2024 Class

N2FL, where do you a class like this would rank?
  7. T

Raiola commits to Georgia

...or maybe they just gave him a lot more NIL $$?
  8. T

Recruiting Rankings Don't Matter?

N2FL, here’s an interesting article that I saw yesterday that relates RAS to Christian Gonzalez, the first round draft choice of the NE Patriots. It’s a long article, but does a good job, I think, of demonstrating the power of data, and probably AI, in predicting future performance...
  9. T

Recruiting Rankings Don't Matter?

@N2FL, here’s an interesting article that I saw yesterday that relates RAS to Christian Gonzalez, the NE Patriots first round draft choice. It’s a long article, but does a good job, I think, of demonstrating the power of data, and probably AI, in predicting future performance...
  10. T

Smothers

One thing I haven't seen anyone talk about is the status of Thompson's thumb. Seems like everyone expects it to be fine, but I believe that Casey said recently that it's not ready to go yet. And I read today that NU Drs and trainers need to take a look at it. If it's not healed, I would...
  11. T

Explaining Whipple

If the triple option makes it into Whipple’s offense, it would become the “Whipple Triple”
  12. T

Mark Whipple for OC?

I would be happy if the one who has never recruited could bring in one recruit…his nephew.
  13. T

Mark Whipple for OC?

Feels like a potential conflict, or at least a lot of overlap, to bring on a WR coach who is also the passing game coordinator, and then add a pass-oriented OC.
  14. T

Duval/Husker Power

The sad thing is that NU used to be in the 20%.

Back