• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Huskers57

Tailgate

What's up with the dude in the black shirt in the back? Passed out? ;)
  2. Huskers57

How a solid start turned into a Big Ten trek for Husker coach Tim Miles

Not so much AW3 himself, but most likely his parents were the culprit in the whole saga.
  3. Huskers57

My new plates!

That's your next project. :cool:
  4. Huskers57

My new plates!

Yeah I remember seeing the same thing...
  5. Huskers57

My new plates!

Seriously?
  6. Huskers57

Trump ban could cost US WC2026...

http://www.espnfc.com/blog-fifa/story/3078614/us-travel-ban-could-affect-chances-of-hosting-2026-world-cup-fifa-chief
  7. Huskers57

My new plates!

speaking of plates, of the ones (generic not vanity) that the NE DMV have put out over the years...this one is probably the best, IMO and I know it is subjective.
  8. Huskers57

My new plates!

Better than the generic ones we have currently...blue and maize...
  9. Huskers57

Miles to be back for 2017-18 season per Eichorst

Who, exactly, did Miles have as a "shooter" at CSU when he made a couple runs to the post season/big dance? 2009-CBI 2010-NIT 2011-NCAA And with the Huskers, we had Petteway in 2013-is he classified a shooter or?
  10. Huskers57

Champions League

This. So much this. When I'm working matches, I card them for unsporting in hopes of stamping it out...but alas, they look up to these fools and want to imitate them.
  11. Huskers57

Champions League

Barca came back in STUNNING fashion. That match will be talked about for years within the Barca circles...
  12. Huskers57

LJS on ADSE's statement/tweet regarding Tim Miles

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/mens-basketball/miles-coming-back-for-a-th-season-says-he-wants/article_31215cd3-6802-5fe5-bb6b-b04c17d39af1.html Miles will return next season as coach of the Nebraska men’s basketball team, according to a tweet sent by NU athletic director Shawn Eichorst...
  13. Huskers57

What if we did keep Andrew White III? Think our fortunes would have been different?
  14. Huskers57

Whelp, Time To Fire Miles

Thank you for your response.:thumbsup:
  15. Huskers57

Whelp, Time To Fire Miles

Thank you for your constructive response.:thumbsup:
  16. Huskers57

Mike Daum

Uh...what about Winngett from Winnebago?
  17. Huskers57

MBB Game (#31), (L, 76-67 OT), WED, 3/8, vs PENN STATE, B1G TOURNAMENT, 3:30 pm CST, ESPN2

That's an insult to the oceans...:Stickouttongue:
  18. Huskers57

MBB Game (#31), (L, 76-67 OT), WED, 3/8, vs PENN STATE, B1G TOURNAMENT, 3:30 pm CST, ESPN2

Yo, check your FB PM...por favor/gracias senor!
  19. Huskers57

Want to wager on this?
  20. Huskers57

455PM? What time zone?

Back