• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. cactusboy

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

This seem like a Deon Sanders type move. Get a little success and bail/sellout... That's why I'm not buying it. Trev is a Husker through and through. Even if it's because of some adversity...weather it, improve and move forward.
  2. cactusboy

Huskers v Antelopes - Game #3- 2-24- 2024 - 7 pm Ctrl - Phoenix, Az

I was at the game with my dad and uncle. None of us could tell what caused the commotion at the end. We didn't see the start of the teams confrontation either, but the coaches were jawing back at each other for a bit after everyone went their own ways. We didn't notice anything during the...
  3. cactusboy

Huskers Flip 4* Miami LB Vincent Shavers

Cowboys rarely has too wear the blue uni. The vast majority of teams were their dark jerseys at home. Cowboys are one of the rare ones that wear white at home. So the only time they wear the blue is when other teams wear white at home. Which may just be the Redskins and...not sure. And...
  4. cactusboy

So you're at least a little stitious.... Also we lost in all white Frazier's freshman year at ISU.
  5. cactusboy

Great flip. Side note, notice he’s in all white uni. That’s because they look good and players like them, but we won’t wear them anymore because our old boring ass superstitious fans think they are bad luck :Facepalm:
  6. cactusboy

Casey Thompson’s dad said Rhule told him to transfer.

In no way do I believe CT demanded the starting spot. If there is evidence more than circumstantial i'd love to see it. Have I missed posts where it's been proven he did this? Otherwise it's very selfish and unfair to say he did it. At most I speculate he said something like...bring on the...
  7. cactusboy

Rhule did a bad evaluation of QBs if he couldn't see that CT gave him a better chance at winning more games this year. If i'm giving benefit of the doubt, maybe Rhule thought he could get 6-8 wins from Sims this year and then develop into a QB that gives us 9-11 next year. AND that is better...
  8. cactusboy

Any where it's a starting QB, that should at least be seen as being as good as the incoming QB, and for sure better than any other on the depth chart? Should have Nate Mason, Brook Berringer, been encouraged to move on?
  9. cactusboy

Is it more than a guess that CT gave an ultimatum/guarantee? I always thought it really odd that CT transfer again after just one year. If it had been to a better program or even a lateral one I would think it was a bit odd. That it was to a non power 5 school is really odd. So when I saw...
  10. cactusboy

It seems you didn't understand my reply. I meant I was changing it completely to my new comment. "I THINK, a player would perceive a coach saying you should leave, means the coach doesn't have your back or confidence in you" Here it is inserted in place of the old comment - That aside...
  11. cactusboy

Sims vs Lombardi part 2

This was a great game 2 years ago that I happened to be at. I think NIU had the most starting freshmen in the country that season, so there are many of the same starters. A NIU that won their conference and kinda got screwed at the end of their bowl game vs rated Coastal Carolina. Side note...
  12. cactusboy

I see what you did there... that said, add the follow up sentence for full context. The fact a coach tells you you should leave shows the player your coach doesn't have your back or confidence in you. Any coach should know that is how it will be perceived at least. If you want me to change...
  13. cactusboy

I'm still 100% behind Rhule. I just thing this was a huge whiff...
  14. cactusboy

I firmly believe we'd be 2-0 with CT
  15. cactusboy

I assume he's not lying, but there is always a chance the second hand story isn't accurate. and potato, potatohh on the second part.
  16. cactusboy

These are your assumptions? Because you're stating it as fact.... If fact, where are you getting it? That aside, the right thing to do, IMO, is to lay out all the info and what to expect, but encourage him to stay. Why would a coach ever need to tell a player he SHOULD look elsewhere...
  17. cactusboy

What is Sanders talking about here?

To be fair... All teams manufacture outrage/bulletin board material to get fired up about. I don't see this any anything more. I just wanted to know what he was talking about. Also, the comment was clearly a shot at Deon. The 2 coaches just have two different ways to build their...
  18. cactusboy

Ehh...not as bad as I thought it may be. I thought he meant we tried to stop Ralphie from running. The 50 year line/logo thing... Would we be mad if they did it on our N? Can't say I would be... Two moments are referenced here. First, Rhule made this remark in April (h/t Shapiro): "I...
  19. cactusboy

Saying our program/Rhule disrespected CU in regards to Ralphie and Coach Sanders. Is there video of this or quotes said?
  20. cactusboy

That's all fine, but you don't run off a proven QB that has 1 year left like CT. Build up Sims for one year and have him ready next season. We traded Jalen Hurts for Terrell Pryor. (no, CT isn't as good as JH and no Sims isn't as good at TP, but the gap is the same)

Back